This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Witcher 3 is official

#1afaroffdreamPosted 2/5/2013 12:24:54 AM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/05/the-witcher-3-is-official?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Definitely looking forward to it :)
---
Xbox Live GT: TriCell818
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 2/5/2013 12:26:46 AM
Meh. I was fed up with Witcher 2 by the time I finished it. I don't know that I want one that's 100s of hours-- part of my issue is that the open game design of 2 clashed with the flow of the narrative.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#3bronze4v4proPosted 2/5/2013 12:35:19 AM
"on all top of the line consoles"

I wonder if that includes the wii u lol
#4656stoogePosted 2/5/2013 12:41:15 AM
I'm going to need a box of tissues.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#5FGMPRPosted 2/5/2013 1:47:58 AM
bronze4v4pro posted...

I'm pretty sure it doesn't. I don't see CDPR designing a game around outdated hardware just so it can run on a single console that is selling terribly.

This is current high end PC/Next-gen gaming.
---
If you believe in Satan, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#6mra2012Posted 2/5/2013 3:40:40 AM
bronze4v4pro posted...

> top of the line console
> Wii U

Pick one.
#7HeLeehamPosted 2/5/2013 4:09:23 AM
Sounds incredible.
#8zerooo0Posted 2/5/2013 4:13:35 AM
Throws money at screen.

Well, guess I'm gonna be getting the 720 on launch so I can play this.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#9Dragon NexusPosted 2/5/2013 7:50:19 AM
Gives me a new reason to upgrade my GPU in years to come.
My current Pc can max out Witcher 2 except for Ubersampling. I doubt it'll run Witcher 3 very well.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#10rdking96Posted 2/5/2013 7:55:00 AM
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! One of the best games this generation! Sure the fighting mechanics were a bit off at first, but you learn a strategy and roll with it. The controls to "Climb" ledges and "jump" gaps was also really bad. Other than those two faults though, the game is a masterpiece.

+One of the best stories from a game in quite some time
+Some of the most memorable characters
+Amazing sound and music
+Amazing graphics
+Awesome environments
+Enough freedom to not make you feel trapped while still driving the story forward with diverse environments

To be honest, I'd almost rather them NOT use a totally open world. I'm worried the story will be drowned out and the environments will lack the diversity one experienced from The Witcher 2.

Ah who am I kidding!? They're an awesome developer and I have faith that they will deliver another exceptional game!!!
---
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."