This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dear developers. STOP announcing games for the 360.

#31Fat_Dog_MendozaPosted 2/5/2013 10:31:34 AM
The original Xbox got releases for a year after the 360 launched. Why should the 360 die before the 720 even hits shelves?
---
*wipes brown*
#32XtremeWRATH360Posted 2/5/2013 10:38:41 AM
o_O

I want this 360 to continue getting support just like the PS2 did the first few years the PS3 was out
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#33metroidman92Posted 2/5/2013 10:45:30 AM
The time in between console gens is always a bit weird. You still get those AAA titles right at the end of a console's lifespan, and then they hit for the next system. IE, Twilight Princess, Burnout Revenge, Half Life 2.
---
MAAAAAAARRRRRRRKKKKKKKK
NUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
#34MR_SorenPosted 2/5/2013 10:49:44 AM
Some really good games come out after a console's successor is released because developers are more familiar with the hardware.

Examples:
Persona 4 on Playstation 2
Yggdra Union on Gameboy Advance
Gunhound on PSP
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
Blog: http://www.red-grenade.com
#35SoincMetalPosted 2/5/2013 10:56:45 AM
RockguyKev posted...
Who still plays the games after 6 months? Get with the times man, there's tons of games that come out every month you should be playing. This isn't 1994.

This is a joke post right?
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#36RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:59:43 AM
metroidman92 posted...
The time in between console gens is always a bit weird. You still get those AAA titles right at the end of a console's lifespan, and then they hit for the next system. IE, Twilight Princess, Burnout Revenge, Half Life 2.

Did you just include Burnout Revenge with Half Life 2?

Holy... crap....
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#37HeliosAscensionPosted 2/5/2013 11:35:24 AM
RahzarX posted...
metroidman92 posted...

Did you just include Burnout Revenge with Half Life 2?

Holy... crap....

They both.came out on last and.current generation hardware. That was his point.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#38OKRecords1138Posted 2/5/2013 11:59:11 AM
Not everyone has the money to burn, or even the desire to buy a brand new next gen console the second it's released. If I've learned anything from the original Xbox 360 it's to avoid a new system at all cost until they have the bugs worked out. I went through THREE original Xbox 360's because they kept red ringing. There is no way I'm buy a next gen console until I've heard that any launch bugs have been fixed - and there will be bugs.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#39SigmaHacielPosted 2/5/2013 12:01:33 PM
Nobody should be dumb enough to immediately jump to the next line of consoles.
#40IWUPosted 2/5/2013 12:04:54 PM
RahzarX posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...
Yeah, because they're going to announce games for a console that isn't officially announced, thus jumping the gun on Ms and sony's official announcements yet-to-be-made and get themselves in deep poopie.

Screw them, as a selfish gamer and person overall, they're taking too long and I'm impatient.

I'm butthurt about this...

And how!

It's like a war zone back there!
---
...due to having Asperger I simply don't care... for real. I just... don't. I find everyone weird and I myself am weird. -mtjormitch