This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you justify the costs for Xbox Live?

#71Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/5/2013 2:45:30 PM
It's the only console you can play halo on so that alone is the reason I buy live but im done with xbox after this gen and just going to stick with my wii u and maybe down the line i'll get a ps4. But xbox im done they dont have any exclsives I like and halo isnt really as fun anymore to me.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#72WinternovaPosted 2/5/2013 2:46:39 PM
digiblaster posted...
Don't get me wrong, I know it's a good service. It just feels... wrong. I can't explain it, and I'm not expecting you to agree with me, but I can't agree with spending the extra money.

Then don't post a topic asking for reasons if the only one you have is your subjective "feeling". We can't argue with your "it feels wrong" statement - to you, it does. It's asinine to make a topic about rational reasons to pay for Xbox LIVE when you don't have a single rational reason NOT to.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#73jaoman69Posted 2/5/2013 2:54:37 PM
its 10 dollars a month that's nothing no justification needed
#74MRL3G3NDPosted 2/5/2013 2:56:32 PM
Same way I justify the light bill

if I want it I have to pay for it

do I think electricity and natural gas is expensive

Hell yeah I'd rather that be free too

but as long as they have what I want, I have to pay for it

I can heat my home with a fire, and entertain myself by singing hymns by it

but I'd rather just live and take advantage of the progressions of modern society
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#75truesaiyan309Posted 2/5/2013 3:00:42 PM
Xbox offers security with their online. PS3 does not protect your personal info and HAS been hacked leading the leak of many people's personal info.
#76CapwnDPosted 2/5/2013 3:01:31 PM
It's funny because these topics pop up when PSN is Down Again.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#77TrickyPonyPosted 2/5/2013 4:42:12 PM
TC if you can't justify paying for something for a service has it ever occurred to you that you don't need to pay for it?
#78CalistoCoonPosted 2/5/2013 4:43:20 PM
I don't have to, I'm an adult, who do I need to justify it to?
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#79Shadow_ZujedPosted 2/5/2013 4:43:39 PM
I'm not poor. Thats how I justify it.
---
"If anyone else can just feel theirs and let me know if it is normal I would really appriciate it."-mrbakasan
#80natevinesPosted 2/5/2013 4:44:20 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
I pay $3 a month for it. At that rate, I don't feel a need to 'justify' anything.

This

To break it down further, it's about 10 cents a day. I probably spend more on running my heat for an extra fifteen minutes every morning.
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman