This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you justify the costs for Xbox Live?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How do you justify the costs for Xbox Live?
3 years ago#71
It's the only console you can play halo on so that alone is the reason I buy live but im done with xbox after this gen and just going to stick with my wii u and maybe down the line i'll get a ps4. But xbox im done they dont have any exclsives I like and halo isnt really as fun anymore to me.
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
3 years ago#72
digiblaster posted...
Don't get me wrong, I know it's a good service. It just feels... wrong. I can't explain it, and I'm not expecting you to agree with me, but I can't agree with spending the extra money.

Then don't post a topic asking for reasons if the only one you have is your subjective "feeling". We can't argue with your "it feels wrong" statement - to you, it does. It's asinine to make a topic about rational reasons to pay for Xbox LIVE when you don't have a single rational reason NOT to.
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
3 years ago#73
its 10 dollars a month that's nothing no justification needed
3 years ago#74
Same way I justify the light bill

if I want it I have to pay for it

do I think electricity and natural gas is expensive

Hell yeah I'd rather that be free too

but as long as they have what I want, I have to pay for it

I can heat my home with a fire, and entertain myself by singing hymns by it

but I'd rather just live and take advantage of the progressions of modern society
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
3 years ago#75
Xbox offers security with their online. PS3 does not protect your personal info and HAS been hacked leading the leak of many people's personal info.
3 years ago#76
It's funny because these topics pop up when PSN is Down Again.
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
3 years ago#77
TC if you can't justify paying for something for a service has it ever occurred to you that you don't need to pay for it?
3 years ago#78
I don't have to, I'm an adult, who do I need to justify it to?
GT:Emotional Hobo
3 years ago#79
I'm not poor. Thats how I justify it.
"If anyone else can just feel theirs and let me know if it is normal I would really appriciate it."-mrbakasan
3 years ago#80
vigorm0rtis posted...
I pay $3 a month for it. At that rate, I don't feel a need to 'justify' anything.

To break it down further, it's about 10 cents a day. I probably spend more on running my heat for an extra fifteen minutes every morning.
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How do you justify the costs for Xbox Live?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived