This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Metal Gear Rising gets 30 VR exclusive missions for PS3......

#11CalistoCoonPosted 2/5/2013 11:41:00 AM
bossk5 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
calm down...will most likely be Day 1 DLC

I don't see anyone not being calm here.

How dare Konami betray the loyal Xbox 360 users and go to Sony with these missions!

This is the biggest betrayal to gaming since Bayonetta 2 is only on the Wii U and Final Fantasy XIII being on the Xbox 360 as well!

I am going to send them so many angry emails and start an internet petition, also I'll sue!
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#12bossk5Posted 2/5/2013 11:44:29 AM
CalistoCoon posted...
bossk5 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
calm down...will most likely be Day 1 DLC

I don't see anyone not being calm here.

How dare Konami betray the loyal Xbox 360 users and go to Sony with these missions!

This is the biggest betrayal to gaming since Bayonetta 2 is only on the Wii U and Final Fantasy XIII being on the Xbox 360 as well!

I am going to send them so many angry emails and start an internet petition, also I'll sue!

:)
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#13SS_MetalSonicPosted 2/5/2013 11:52:55 AM
im getting it for ps3 because i need a reason to play my ps3. but i wont be playing the vr missions. i hated them before so...
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Borderlands
#14QuBixPosted 2/5/2013 12:23:53 PM
If it's a NA exclusive, all that means it's a TIME EXCLUSIVE and will be out in DLC form for NA sometime in the coming months. Same thing happened to SSX last year and we got the course like 6 months later. So don't worry and just pick up the 360 version aka the smother frame rate version lol jk.

As for this being normal since it's Metal Gear and Sony ...well how so? Metal Gear was out on the Nintendo first and foremost before it hit the Sony console back in 97. So how is this understandable?
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix