This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sales and Price Drops 2-5

#51SheepinatorPosted 2/6/2013 6:19:18 AM
BansDontWork posted...
TheBeastWithin posted...
The question regarding buying hydrophobia boils down to this: Are you willing to pay almost nothing for something that isn't very good but nevertheless exists, and by its existence can occupy you for a couple of hours? If the answer is yes, then make this purchase.

Who you think you are, coming in here and talking all that sense!?!?

Why fill your time with one of the good games that are too numerous for anyone to play them all, when you could buy and play mediocrity instead? After all, we all live forever, right?
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#52knives outPosted 2/6/2013 3:30:24 PM
TheBeastWithin posted...
The question regarding buying hydrophobia boils down to this: Are you willing to pay almost nothing for something that isn't very good but nevertheless exists, and by its existence can occupy you for a couple of hours? If the answer is yes, then make this purchase.

isn't very good is subjective isn't it?
---
Remember.... violence is NEVER the answer. Sometimes, though, it's the question... and the answer is "Yes".
#53zymmysPosted 2/6/2013 3:34:11 PM
is amy fun
---
Work smarter Not harder
#54SSJGrimReaperPosted 2/6/2013 3:41:31 PM
is amy fun

No it's horrible
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
#55TheBeastWithinPosted 2/6/2013 4:09:42 PM
knives out posted...
TheBeastWithin posted...

isn't very good is subjective isn't it?

Not in this case. I can't imagine anyone having standards that low. You would literally almost have to enjoy games just because they are games, without mind for the substance of them. But I suppose such a person would be exactly who I had in my with my original post. Well, them and people who enjoy having their time occupied for little cost.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#56kingwutuguPosted 2/6/2013 4:22:24 PM
alien breed games any good?
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win