This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Devil May Cry fans destroy brand out of spite.

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 2/5/2013 11:20:49 AM
Nice going guys. Thanks.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 2/5/2013 11:22:20 AM
Can't say I blame them. Granted the game was fun, but as a DMC game it was lacking
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3dkgamerPosted 2/5/2013 11:22:25 AM
They can't hear you over all their power typing and screaming.
---
A Valley Without Wind - Dynamic RPG from Arcen Games!
http://www.arcengames.com/w/index.php/games/avww-features
#4xenosaga123Posted 2/5/2013 11:26:54 AM(edited)
Good job being Capcom's well paid pet.

Capcom and Ninja Theory ruined the brand themselves.

Capcom allowed Ninja Theory to violate the brand and betray the core fans and the original flavor of the series and twisting it into something totally contrary to what the DMC series stood for and how it was presented.

Ninja Theory does not respect DMC fans and even just see the franchise as a means to make money, not improve the series while being faithful to the core character design, timeline, etc.

Don't blame the fans, blame the companies that troll the feelings of fans just like Capcom ruined Resident Evil, Megaman Legends, etc.

because they are so rich they know they can get away with it since the Capcom loyalists are as bad as the Nintendo fanatics.
#5dkgamerPosted 2/5/2013 11:27:19 AM
But you see, you wouldn't have gotten another DMC game if Ninja theory hadn't taken it on and gone a new direction with it. Also if most of these idiots had bothered to actually play the game on its merits rather than having their vision blurred by their flowing tears, they might see that it's actually a really solid game in it's own right.
---
A Valley Without Wind - Dynamic RPG from Arcen Games!
http://www.arcengames.com/w/index.php/games/avww-features
#6devlkorePosted 2/5/2013 11:54:24 AM
But you see, you wouldn't have gotten another DMC game if Ninja theory hadn't taken it on and gone a new direction with it. Also if most of these idiots had bothered to actually play the game on its merits rather than having their vision blurred by their flowing tears, they might see that it's actually a really solid game in it's own right.

Topic complete.
---
Gamertag: Mad Mistress
[AH3:Weiss(kinda, I'm still new)] [BBCS:Robo-Friends] [MVC3:Hulk/Akuma/Sentinel] [WFC:Scout/Scientist] [SF4:LOL]
#7CrankShaftPosted 2/5/2013 11:57:10 AM
how does anyone KNOW it was spite. I bought DMC4 and haven't bought DMC because this late in the console cycle I don't feel like paying 60 dollars for a new game. If DMC was released on PS4/720 then the sales would've been higher
#8pothocketPosted 2/5/2013 11:57:19 AM
I'm missing something. How did the fans destroy DMC and how did they do it out of spite? Or is TC just overreacting to other people overreacting?
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#9poopninjamvc3mkPosted 2/5/2013 12:02:04 PM
dkgamer posted...

Solid game but a horrible Devil May Cry game. Still better than DMC2 though.
---
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2063467937.png Deleted my old sig since some mod apparantly got offended because I mentioned Penn State.
#10Killah PriestPosted 2/5/2013 12:05:03 PM
the thought process of "good game but not a good ****** game" is really stupid.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.