This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats in your backlog?

#1MyNaM3IsJ0EPosted 2/5/2013 1:47:10 PM
Just curious, whats everybody playing at the moment? And once youre finished, whats in your backlog?

Im currently playing through Crysis 2 in prep for Crysis 3, then I wanna start back into Metro 2033, which I've only played an hour of. It was an awesome first hour, and I feel like it may be a hidden gem in the 360 library. The sequel is also another reason to get my skates on and play it. And last, I want to get back to Dead Space 2 and play through the last half in prep for my birthday, as Dead Space 3 is on my list.

So what about everyone else? Backlogs and games youre playing now, I'd love to hear them :)
---
Just a guy who loves games! :D
Add me on Xbox: MyNaM3IsJ0E and Twitter:_MyNaMeIsJoE_
#2SonyHoundDawgPosted 2/5/2013 1:52:22 PM(edited)
I dont own all these games, but I want to play:

Crysis 1
Cysis 2
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3
Metro
Aliens Colonial Marines (I know its not out yet but Im definatly not buying it next week)
Far Cry 3
Bioshock 1
Boishick 2

prolly some other crap I cant remember atm
#3Warm_TapePosted 2/5/2013 1:51:59 PM
I've started all these just haven't finished them:

The Witcher 2
Max Payne 3
Kingdoms of Amalur
Mario Galaxy 2
---
Trust me, when it comes to sticking things up my butt, I know what I'm talking about. - synth_real
#4SheepinatorPosted 2/5/2013 1:55:42 PM
About 16 Arcade games, probably all bought in DotW's. Also about 12 Retail/GoD's.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#5MyNaM3IsJ0E(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:00:52 PM
SonyHoundDawg posted...
I dont own all these games, but I want to play:

Crysis 1
Cysis 2
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3
Metro
Aliens Colonial Marines (I know its not out yet but Im definatly not buying it next week)
Far Cry 3
Bioshock 1
Boishick 2

prolly some other crap I cant remember atm

Dayummm, thats an awesome selection of games. Cant believe you havent played them, some awesome series' on there. Crysis 1 is something I need to get too, I wanna play that. Crysis 2 is highly recommended, its awesome. So is Far Cry 3. And the Dead Space and Bioshock franchises are near masterpiece level! Rush out and pick some of those games up! :)
---
#6BDzaPosted 2/5/2013 2:05:09 PM
I'm right at the end of Xenoblade and could finish the story but there are still a few side quests and other matters I want to finish. Really enjoyed the game and I feel like I don't want it to end because it was so good. If I put it down I fear I won't get back around to it so I wanna do as much as I can before I move on to another game.

I will probably move onto one of these after Xenoblade:
-Mass Effect 3
-Shank 2
-Torchlight 2 (my PC keeps tearing the graphics so until I upgrade this will have to wait)
-Dragon Age (see Torchlight 2 issue)
-Bastion
-Tactics Orge remake
-Skyrim DLC

There are tons of games I REALLY REALLY wanna play, but for now I want to focus on finishing most of this list first.
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->Xenoblade
#7CaIiber345Posted 2/5/2013 2:05:55 PM
Playing:
Skate 3
TES V: Skyrim

Backlog:
Dark Souls
Deadly Premonition
Bodycount
Dishonored
Halo 4
COD: BlOps2
Goldeneye Reloaded 007
Lost Odyssey
Doom 3: BFG Edition
Sleeping Dogs
---
Magical Skyrim crackers! http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8229/8446129224_fc6346006f_b.jpg
Hail HYDRA!
#8MyNaM3IsJ0E(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:18:49 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
Playing:
Skate 3
TES V: Skyrim

Backlog:
Dark Souls
Deadly Premonition
Bodycount
Dishonored
Halo 4
COD: BlOps2
Goldeneye Reloaded 007
Lost Odyssey
Doom 3: BFG Edition
Sleeping Dogs

Another great list, played a lot of these myself, in fact, all except Doom 3 and Lost Odyssey. Dark souls, Dishonered, Halo 4, Blops 2 and Sleeping Dogs are all great games. Didn't care much for Bodycount. Goldeneye Reloaded has a good single player but multiplayer is horribly laggy. That put me off that game. And Im on and off with Deadly Premonition myself. I have it in my collection and occasionally play it, but describing it is far too difficult. It's a STRANGE game. Very unique. Hopefully you enjoy that when you get around to it! :)
---
#9sharksfan7Posted 2/5/2013 2:24:04 PM
Started but haven't finished:
Batman Arkham City
Dark Souls
The Witcher 2
Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Dragon's Dogma
Uncharted 3
Two Worlds 2
Dishonored

Haven't opened yet:
Dead Space 2
Assassin's Creed 3

Lots of good games to play, but not enough time. Right now I'm starting up Ni No Kuni (PS3) and then I plan to finish my Dragon's Dogma playthrough (already a good 20 hours in). After that I'll start chipping away at the rest of my backlog. There aren't any upcoming releases I'm looking forward to, so I should be able to play through a lot of the games I already own.
---
"Wait, no. Let me guess. Blackbeard's Delight!"
#10Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/5/2013 2:29:17 PM(edited)
I picked up a few vc games for my wii and pokepark and pokepark 2 so these are my backlogs but I will play them so they wont be back logs for long. Oh and the reason I dont have any back log for my 360 is because I always play my 360 games right away when I get them. I do want to pick up dmc and metal gear rising around april though.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9