This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

fast DLC vs. exclusives

#21HeiiHachiiPosted 2/6/2013 4:07:52 AM
richisdisturbed posted...
copycat2008 posted...
graphics = comparable
DLC = 360
online = ps3 free
exlusive = ps3

only thing you guys have is DLC whish ps3 will also get anyway after a few months,
but ps3 exclusive you'll never get it lol.

Graphics - Comparable now, but if you go back to early titles, 360 always had the best version.
DLC - 360
Online - 360, Party chat is worth more than 40 a year. Add that to the better interface, demos for all XBLA titles, XBLA, Minecraft, Trials, updates that don't take a week, etc.

Exclusives - 360 IMO, Halo > Killzone, Forza > Gran Turismo, PS3 doesn't have Minecraft, Trials, etc.

What is it with all these Sony fanboys coming over here lately? Are you all waiting for your game to update? Trying to find where your credit card details have got to? Is PSN down?

I bought a PS3 & it was the biggest waste of 300 ever. Gran Turismo, MGS4, Uncharted, LBP are all very over rated & boring games. I'd have felt better in myself giving the money to a homeless guy. The only other thing that comes close was buying a Wii but that was half the price.

you make it sound like ps3 doesnt have a chat room they do. interface? after a week it get boring nothing over the top against ps3. demo? lol what? as if ps3 doesnt have those? they have all of that and gives it for free lol. updates in ps3 is only a couple hours when did it reach a week? lol your too much. your paying for something we get for free, sucka!

exlcusives lol thats it? ps3 exclusive has a whole book, theres too many to count lol.

were here because some xbox fan boy threw another jab so were just here to pay you back lol. dont get mad its just payback and yes its best serve cold

LOL its all opinion your comment has no base lol.
i also bought a xbox 360 and it was the biggest waste of money i spent, right back at you. see its all opinion unless you back it lol. forza? LOL we had gran turismo for YEARS were bored with racing games already and you just got yours? LOL, been there done that.
#22richisdisturbedPosted 2/6/2013 4:48:05 AM(edited)
HeiiHachii posted...
richisdisturbed posted...
copycat2008 posted...
graphics = comparable
DLC = 360
online = ps3 free
exlusive = ps3

only thing you guys have is DLC whish ps3 will also get anyway after a few months,
but ps3 exclusive you'll never get it lol.

Graphics - Comparable now, but if you go back to early titles, 360 always had the best version.
DLC - 360
Online - 360, Party chat is worth more than 40 a year. Add that to the better interface, demos for all XBLA titles, XBLA, Minecraft, Trials, updates that don't take a week, etc.

Exclusives - 360 IMO, Halo > Killzone, Forza > Gran Turismo, PS3 doesn't have Minecraft, Trials, etc.

What is it with all these Sony fanboys coming over here lately? Are you all waiting for your game to update? Trying to find where your credit card details have got to? Is PSN down?

I bought a PS3 & it was the biggest waste of 300 ever. Gran Turismo, MGS4, Uncharted, LBP are all very over rated & boring games. I'd have felt better in myself giving the money to a homeless guy. The only other thing that comes close was buying a Wii but that was half the price.

you make it sound like ps3 doesnt have a chat room they do. interface? after a week it get boring nothing over the top against ps3. demo? lol what? as if ps3 doesnt have those? they have all of that and gives it for free lol. updates in ps3 is only a couple hours when did it reach a week? lol your too much. your paying for something we get for free, sucka!

exlcusives lol thats it? ps3 exclusive has a whole book, theres too many to count lol.

were here because some xbox fan boy threw another jab so were just here to pay you back lol. dont get mad its just payback and yes its best serve cold

LOL its all opinion your comment has no base lol.
i also bought a xbox 360 and it was the biggest waste of money i spent, right back at you. see its all opinion unless you back it lol. forza? LOL we had gran turismo for YEARS were bored with racing games already and you just got yours? LOL, been there done that.

- PS3 users can't chat to each other while playing different games when 360 users can, you can do this on a silver account through private chat.
- Interface, I've never had an issue using the 360s, PS3 on the otherhand, makes it a chore to find anything.
- Demos? Yes, the PS3 has some but the 360 has one for every single game released in the Arcade.
- Updates, you even admit take a few hours, whilst ours take a couple minutes at worst.

All of this can be done without paying a single penny.

I mentioned my 4 favourite exclusives, you listed none even though the PS3 has a "whole book". I'd love to hear 3 good ones.

Just got Forza? DUUUUH, you do realize Forza was released on the original Xbox MANY years ago? Forza 2/3/4/ Horizon have all been released since then. As for being bored of racing games (All 1 of them, may I add), why is it, that when I stroll over the the PS3 board, there's a topic complaining about there being only 1 Gran Turismo on PS3?

Looks like I've backed my comment, do you have anything else you'd like to say? PS3 has 2 things over the 360. 1 - Free online, but that'll change with the PS4 plus you get what you pay for & Party Chat is well worth the payment alone. 2 - Blu Ray, but that doesn't matter anymore as players can be bought for peanuts now.
---
Gamertag - richisdisturbed
http://soundcloud.com/richisdisturbed
#23Banana_ManaPosted 2/6/2013 8:36:35 AM
toinker posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
toinker posted...
CaPwnD posted...
PSN is down again isn't it.

must be your console, cuz im online right now actually a whole week strait i log in and out.

Huh?

Say again?

huh what? did you say sometin?

When I picture your face, all I see is a hairy bum.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?