This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

if Resident Evil is going back to its roots, will the next one be single player?

#1reptileeggPosted 2/5/2013 7:12:11 PM
and not co op?
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/5/2013 7:13:41 PM
Idk, I'm fine either way.
Co op is a lot of fun, but SP usually provides a more solid experience.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#3HaloODSTDPosted 2/5/2013 7:14:44 PM
We need a Resident Evil MMO! sorta like Resident Evil Online (I think that's what it was called, it was for the PS2) but much more expansive.
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
#4Darksoul612Posted 2/5/2013 7:26:48 PM
If they make it exactly like outbreak but with more modern online features I would buy it in a heartbeat. I loved that game.
#5LanternOfAshPosted 2/5/2013 7:59:09 PM
Heh, remember when RE6 was suppose to be going back to its roots? Heh.
Fool me once, now I'll believe it when I see it.
#6bluehat94Posted 2/5/2013 8:06:46 PM
LanternOfAsh posted...
Heh, remember when RE6 was suppose to be going back to its roots? Heh.
Fool me once, now I'll believe it when I see it.

Did capcom actually ever say RE6 was going back to its roots? All I remember was previewers saying that.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#7J2DKPosted 2/9/2013 9:17:41 AM
Make it co-op, but not forced co-op. Remember Streets of Rage? You play alone or with a friend, but all characters show up in the between level panels. If I want to play alone as Helena, great. Don't make AI Leon follow me. They would just have make it so that in single player, the "partner is stuck" scenarios change a little. Dead Space 3 does co-op and single player a little differently, for example.
---
I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it. The feeling - it's coming back to me: the sensation of killing.
#8RygonPosted 2/9/2013 10:37:37 AM
I hope they continue with co-op.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#9stav8Posted 2/9/2013 10:43:46 AM
go back to outbreak series for co-op. the numbered enteries should be single player. Also they have the survivor series to go to if they fancied to do a fps. theyve got so much variety i just wish they would use it
#10stawg007Posted 2/9/2013 10:56:18 AM
If it's a game like outbreak then coop is the way to go

If if it's a game like the originals or the more modern games then have coop optional if they must but stop making me play with a crappy ai character that kills any kind of tension the game could have
---
lPayneToTheMaxl