This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

if Resident Evil is going back to its roots, will the next one be single player?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. if Resident Evil is going back to its roots, will the next one be single player?

User Info: reptileegg

reptileegg
4 years ago#1
and not co op?

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#2
Idk, I'm fine either way.
Co op is a lot of fun, but SP usually provides a more solid experience.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: HaloODSTD

HaloODSTD
4 years ago#3
We need a Resident Evil MMO! sorta like Resident Evil Online (I think that's what it was called, it was for the PS2) but much more expansive.
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student

User Info: Darksoul612

Darksoul612
4 years ago#4
If they make it exactly like outbreak but with more modern online features I would buy it in a heartbeat. I loved that game.

User Info: LanternOfAsh

LanternOfAsh
4 years ago#5
Heh, remember when RE6 was suppose to be going back to its roots? Heh.
Fool me once, now I'll believe it when I see it.

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
4 years ago#6
LanternOfAsh posted...
Heh, remember when RE6 was suppose to be going back to its roots? Heh.
Fool me once, now I'll believe it when I see it.

Did capcom actually ever say RE6 was going back to its roots? All I remember was previewers saying that.
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."

User Info: J2DK

J2DK
4 years ago#7
Make it co-op, but not forced co-op. Remember Streets of Rage? You play alone or with a friend, but all characters show up in the between level panels. If I want to play alone as Helena, great. Don't make AI Leon follow me. They would just have make it so that in single player, the "partner is stuck" scenarios change a little. Dead Space 3 does co-op and single player a little differently, for example.
I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it. The feeling - it's coming back to me: the sensation of killing.

User Info: Rygon

Rygon
4 years ago#8
I hope they continue with co-op.
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108

User Info: stav8

stav8
4 years ago#9
go back to outbreak series for co-op. the numbered enteries should be single player. Also they have the survivor series to go to if they fancied to do a fps. theyve got so much variety i just wish they would use it

User Info: stawg007

stawg007
4 years ago#10
If it's a game like outbreak then coop is the way to go

If if it's a game like the originals or the more modern games then have coop optional if they must but stop making me play with a crappy ai character that kills any kind of tension the game could have
lPayneToTheMaxl
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. if Resident Evil is going back to its roots, will the next one be single player?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived