This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats your favorite way to handle New Game Plus

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Whats your favorite way to handle New Game Plus
3 years ago#21
Yeah i just finished nier last night with ending A and all week I had been thinking about how eager I am to get all endings
Play Slow Die Ignorant
3 years ago#22
metroidman92 posted...
I just wish you could change your class in ME1 after every NG+. I'm missing most of the achievements, because I never bothered to make a "fresh" character. Once I got the best weapons/mods, I didn't feel like going through the campaign with stock gear again.

I only did one "New Game+" on Mass Effect...I've played through it with 4 different Shepards, though. That's 5 times through the game.

I like what Mass Effect 2 did - if you played it again, you got a bonus in money and minerals.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
3 years ago#23
My favorite is something Persona 4 did and that was dropping my characters levels back down to lvl.1 but I got to keep al my items, money, persona compendium, etc. Of course, I also like Borderlands 2 where the enemies increase in level at NG+.

Some games also really could have used a NG+, for example The Witcher 2. I get all those good items in the last hour of the game and I barely get to use them. NG+ would have been a great feature to add. Before anyone says anything, they wouldn't have to use this feature if they don't want to, it would have just been a nice addition.
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
3 years ago#24
Nier may just be the best
Play Slow Die Ignorant
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Whats your favorite way to handle New Game Plus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived