This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halo Reach

#1spacejamjordanzPosted 2/5/2013 8:45:36 PM
I have been playing Halo 4 for a while now, but I wanted to try Reach. How would you compare it to 4? I deemed Reach relevant, because its Bungie's sendoff to the series.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/5/2013 8:48:34 PM
Campaign is great, MP was pants.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#3TheBlueStigPosted 2/5/2013 8:53:41 PM
Campaign on normal was good up to a point, then the enemies started getting cheap. Those same enemies on Legendary can kiss my ass. That's why they gave such a high amount of gamerscore (150gs) for completing the game on legendary alone.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#4SR71haloPosted 2/5/2013 9:00:31 PM
I liked Reach and defended it for a while. However, after playing Halo 4, I'm starting to understand the complainst of how slow paced it was (in comparison to other titles). It's still a decent game but I thought Halo 4 was much better, especially in multiplayer (I think I like the campaign better too, I always found Reach's campaign to be a tad overrated).
---
Now Leave!
#5staticxtreme5Posted 2/5/2013 9:51:27 PM
To me Halo: Reach is a lot like Star Wars: Episode 3. You know (or should know if your a fan of the IP) how it ends, but its still one hell of a ride.

I'm a few chapters away from finishing Halo 4, and I would definitely say Reach has the better campaign. My taste may be weird though, because I think out of the 360 Halo campaigns it goes Reach > ODST > 4 > 3 from best to worst.
#6flame030191Posted 2/5/2013 9:52:46 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Campaign is great, MP was pants.

i felt the MP was its only strong point. The story bored me so bad i never finished it.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#7Blade_Of_IcePosted 2/5/2013 9:52:49 PM
i loved the custom armor in campaign, im tired of looking at chiefs mjolnir armor give me a choice!