This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Someday we will look back and remember...

#1Solid SonicPosted 2/5/2013 8:02:06 PM
...that DmC is the most controversial game ever released.
---
I can't believe I have to waste my signature to tell people New Super Mario Bros. could be a lot better.
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/5/2013 8:05:38 PM
It doesn't even compare to GTA, Mortal Kombat, or Manhunt 2. Just a couple off the top of my head if you're just talking pure controversy.

Controversy among gamers? Still, nah.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#3Solid Sonic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:10:11 PM
I'm taking flack for "not hating the game enough".

That's NEVER happened before.
---
I can't believe I have to waste my signature to tell people New Super Mario Bros. could be a lot better.
#4SunDevil77Posted 2/5/2013 8:11:49 PM
Eh, I have a feeling its just the FAQs community. I get s*** every day on the Halo 4 boards for liking the game, but IRL, everyone I know adores H4.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#5Blade_Of_IcePosted 2/5/2013 8:18:08 PM
ok lets see

RE5, idiots claimed Capcom to be racist because the main character was shooting a bunch of black people IN AFRICA in their reveal trailer. so they changed the town into this somehow magical african town where people of all races dwell, and THEN announced that the supporting character would be african (ok that last part made sense but its pathetic timing on capcoms behalf)

COD...whatever none had the airport scene, once again idiots blew a gasket cause a video game was depicting terrorist seazing an airport and shooting innocent civilians, so they removed it from certain countrys gameplay

Tomb Raider Reboot - "lara may get...vague notion of raped" HOLY **** STORM! EVERYONE RUN!!!

GTA - Jack thompson and his never ending escapade

Rule of Rose: accused of sexualizing underaged girls because one girl gets water pourn on her white blouse in a trailer...

i could name atleast 8 more but im done typing.
#6vigorm0rtisPosted 2/5/2013 8:24:41 PM
Not even kind of.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#7Choir_of_WolvesPosted 2/5/2013 8:35:50 PM
Someday, nobody will look back and remember this topic or that someone thought this was the most controversial game ever.

Even Little Big Planet's Muslim song was more controversial than this game, dude. The only thing this game did was piss off fanboys.
---
all posts in this topic are negated if the poster has not listened to the first six Black Sabbath albums. those who disagree will be modded.
#8Blade_Of_IcePosted 2/5/2013 8:43:45 PM(edited)
Choir_of_Wolves posted...
Someday, nobody will look back and remember this topic or that someone thought this was the most controversial game ever.

Even Little Big Planet's Muslim song was more controversial than this game, dude. The only thing this game did was piss off fanboys.

oh i am instantly googling this song!

update: ok listened to the song, quite nice and relaxing to listen to...dont understand a thing they said in it, but still nice.
#9Choir_of_WolvesPosted 2/5/2013 8:46:40 PM(edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBQ6qi8ZWjc
^^^in game,

out of game,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbREcsnz-lg

(edit: btw, Toumani Diabate is a pretty legendary and fantasy musician. I did not know it was him and do have records of this guy. Hah! Thanks for making me find out something I didn't know myself!!)

had a verse from the Quran in it. Muslims lost it, game was pulled off shelves and that song removed. Some people still have the original copy of the game with this song....and I think another.
---
all posts in this topic are negated if the poster has not listened to the first six Black Sabbath albums. those who disagree will be modded.
#10Solid Sonic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:48:10 PM
Can't you people humor me for five minutes?
---