This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What should my first gaming purchase of 2013 be?

#1richisdisturbedPosted 2/6/2013 1:52:15 AM
So I haven't bought anything Xbox related since like November last year. I've woke up today with the urge to play something new, help me choose!

The only thing that has caught my eye is BF3 Premium, it's on sale for 25 at ASDA but I'd have to search as my local store is out of stock. I own BF3 already but could give that copy to my brother & 25 is really cheap for all the DLC.

What would be a good choice if I can't get my hands on this though? Preferably something cheap or on sale as I could do with spending as little as possible (I'm in cheapskate mode atm). I want something with longevity & retail games only please, I own everything, bar a couple exceptions that are worth owning on XBLA. Also, no online deals, as I want to pick it up today.

Thanks in advance guys!
---
Gamertag - richisdisturbed
http://soundcloud.com/richisdisturbed
#2richisdisturbed(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:06:35 AM
richisdisturbed posted...
So I haven't bought anything Xbox related since like November last year. I've woke up today with the urge to play something new, help me choose!

The only thing that has caught my eye is BF3 Premium, it's on sale for 25 at ASDA but I'd have to search as my local store is out of stock. I own BF3 already but could give that copy to my brother & 25 is really cheap for all the DLC.

What would be a good choice if I can't get my hands on this though? Preferably something cheap or on sale as I could do with spending as little as possible (I'm in cheapskate mode atm). I want something with longevity & retail games only please, I own everything, bar a couple exceptions that are worth owning on XBLA. Also, no online deals, as I want to pick it up today.

Thanks in advance guys!

---
Gamertag - richisdisturbed
http://soundcloud.com/richisdisturbed
#3RayzerTagPosted 2/6/2013 2:20:16 AM
Bastion.
---
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.