This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A former 360 fanboy here...just went back...sort of disappointed..

#1HaloODSTDPosted 2/6/2013 9:51:28 AM
Well, when the "next gen" systems came out 7 years ago, I only got the 360 since I loved my original Xbox. I never even considered the PS3 because my PS2 got little use.

So, a couple years later, my 360 got RRoD. That's when I gave up on gaming for a while.

A few years later I received a PS3 as a gift and I didn't really want it. But, it quickly grew on me. I learned to love the interface, the free online gaming, backwards compatibility, and insane exclusive library.

So, now I just got a new 360 Slim and it doesn't feel right at all. The idea of paying $35 to play online seems so foreign to me. And I the only game I need is Halo 4 and maybe Gears 3.

I'm trying to get back in the swing of things, but the I'm finding it hard to care for M$'s exclusives when the PS3 has such a diverse and list of exclusives (and I don't even like Uncharted, God of War, Jak, or Sly), just off the top of my head: Ni No Kuni, Demon's Souls, Disgaea, Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone, Valkyrie Chronicles, and my most beloved: Yakuza.

It's just ticking me off right now.
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
#2HajimeNoIppoPosted 2/6/2013 9:54:00 AM
Topic is old.
#3richisdisturbedPosted 2/6/2013 9:56:47 AM
I tried Yakuza on the PS3 after hearing great things but was left mightily unimpressed.

When listing great exclusives the PS3 has, Killzone should come nowhere near it.
---
Gamertag - richisdisturbed
http://soundcloud.com/richisdisturbed
#4HaloODSTD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:58:14 AM
richisdisturbed posted...
I tried Yakuza on the PS3 after hearing great things but was left mightily unimpressed.

When listing great exclusives the PS3 has, Killzone should come nowhere near it.

I love Killzone 2's multiplayer, still play it to this day. Nowhere as deep as Halo, but so much fun. (haven't play campaign, but heard it's good)
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
#5WhoIsTheDrizzlePosted 2/6/2013 10:17:06 AM
I believe you'll get more praise and attention if you posted this on the PS3 board. Attention is what your seeking, right?
---
Do Work.
#6The_DjokerPosted 2/6/2013 10:26:07 AM(edited)
Killzone is terrible. Sony fanboys bash Gears for being grey and dull/. Killzone is as depressing as a game as watching a cancer patient.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#7SxmfctPosted 2/6/2013 10:28:01 AM
Ah the age old "My x is better than your y"

It's nice having a gaming quality PC, I can sit back and just watch the common-folk argue from my upper podium.
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#8larmes_du_h3rosPosted 2/6/2013 10:31:25 AM
I wish all the video game corporations came together and made a system that could play every video game from every system and region. It would be the One World System.
#9Gillian SeedPosted 2/6/2013 10:31:38 AM
Sxmfct posted...
It's nice having a gaming quality PC, I can sit back and just watch the common-folk argue from my upper podium.

"Ah the age old "My x is better than your y"".
#10SxmfctPosted 2/6/2013 10:32:47 AM
Gillian Seed posted...
Sxmfct posted...

"Ah the age old "My x is better than your y"".

Indeed. Only it's not opinion what I'm saying.
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse