This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A former 360 fanboy here...just went back...sort of disappointed..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. A former 360 fanboy here...just went back...sort of disappointed..
3 years ago#1
Well, when the "next gen" systems came out 7 years ago, I only got the 360 since I loved my original Xbox. I never even considered the PS3 because my PS2 got little use.

So, a couple years later, my 360 got RRoD. That's when I gave up on gaming for a while.

A few years later I received a PS3 as a gift and I didn't really want it. But, it quickly grew on me. I learned to love the interface, the free online gaming, backwards compatibility, and insane exclusive library.

So, now I just got a new 360 Slim and it doesn't feel right at all. The idea of paying $35 to play online seems so foreign to me. And I the only game I need is Halo 4 and maybe Gears 3.

I'm trying to get back in the swing of things, but the I'm finding it hard to care for M$'s exclusives when the PS3 has such a diverse and list of exclusives (and I don't even like Uncharted, God of War, Jak, or Sly), just off the top of my head: Ni No Kuni, Demon's Souls, Disgaea, Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone, Valkyrie Chronicles, and my most beloved: Yakuza.

It's just ticking me off right now.
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
3 years ago#2
Topic is old.
3 years ago#3
I tried Yakuza on the PS3 after hearing great things but was left mightily unimpressed.

When listing great exclusives the PS3 has, Killzone should come nowhere near it.
Gamertag - richisdisturbed
http://soundcloud.com/richisdisturbed
3 years ago#4
richisdisturbed posted...
I tried Yakuza on the PS3 after hearing great things but was left mightily unimpressed.

When listing great exclusives the PS3 has, Killzone should come nowhere near it.

I love Killzone 2's multiplayer, still play it to this day. Nowhere as deep as Halo, but so much fun. (haven't play campaign, but heard it's good)
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
3 years ago#5
I believe you'll get more praise and attention if you posted this on the PS3 board. Attention is what your seeking, right?
Do Work.
3 years ago#6
Killzone is terrible. Sony fanboys bash Gears for being grey and dull/. Killzone is as depressing as a game as watching a cancer patient.
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
3 years ago#7
Ah the age old "My x is better than your y"

It's nice having a gaming quality PC, I can sit back and just watch the common-folk argue from my upper podium.
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
3 years ago#8
I wish all the video game corporations came together and made a system that could play every video game from every system and region. It would be the One World System.
3 years ago#9
Sxmfct posted...
It's nice having a gaming quality PC, I can sit back and just watch the common-folk argue from my upper podium.

"Ah the age old "My x is better than your y"".
3 years ago#10
Gillian Seed posted...
Sxmfct posted...

"Ah the age old "My x is better than your y"".

Indeed. Only it's not opinion what I'm saying.
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. A former 360 fanboy here...just went back...sort of disappointed..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived