This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst thing I heard when a player forgot their mic was on ??

#1kilroyfxPosted 2/6/2013 11:27:04 AM
Worst thing you ever heard when player forgot their mic was on ?? - Results (122 votes)
Player went to the bathroom.
2.46% (3 votes)
Player had a fight with parents.
33.61% (41 votes)
Player had a fight with girlfriend/boyfriend.
6.56% (8 votes)
Player had a total raging meltdown.
31.15% (38 votes)
Other. Please post.
8.2% (10 votes)
None.
18.03% (22 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The reason I mention this, is it happened just the other day...and I wondered how often this happens on xboxlive ??

A player in our xboxlive party, forgot his mic was on and ended having a huge blowout fight with his mom....with back and forth screaming. The result was that he had to pack his bags and move out. Apparently neither people realized the xbox was still on, and the mic was plugged in. Then in a complete meltdown the kid apologized with his mom, and she forgave him.....allowing him to stay living at home. The whole thing lasted about 35 mins.

yes, we listened to the whole thing...and when the kid came back he was like....oh snap !! Did you guys hear anything ??
---
Developer of BloodyCheckers
#2Dragon NexusPosted 2/6/2013 11:29:37 AM
Someone talking.

Oh I have no idea what it was about, I just hate hearing other people. Ever.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#3OKRecords1138Posted 2/6/2013 11:30:46 AM
Who comes up with these topics?
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#4TheYummyPosted 2/6/2013 11:35:16 AM
My wife and I turned off our controllers but not the kinect when we were in party chat. We decided to have fun for a bit, and when we came back our friends were applauding us. It was funny if not slightly embarassing. Not sure if this counts but this might be the worst thing Others have heard.
#5RPG_ApostlePosted 2/6/2013 11:37:14 AM
TheYummy posted...
My wife and I turned off our controllers but not the kinect when we were in party chat. We decided to have fun for a bit, and when we came back our friends were applauding us. It was funny if not slightly embarassing. Not sure if this counts but this might be the worst thing Others have heard.

I applaud you, good sir.

Just be thankful it wasn't video chat.

....was it?
---
Then mark him if he violates the rules and shut up. Baseman, GameFAQs Moderator
#6TheYummyPosted 2/6/2013 11:39:08 AM
Thankfully no, but you would think one of the people in the party chat couldve said something....no they just sat in silence. Creeps.
#7kilroyfx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:39:45 AM
I think, maybe....one time I was on the phone and everyone heard my whole conversation....that was awkward.

Definitely when the GF enters the room that mic has to go on MUTE !!!
---
Developer of BloodyCheckers
#8mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/6/2013 11:41:40 AM
OKRecords1138 posted...
Who comes up with these topics?

Topic creators, that's who. And if you read the op, tc explains why he created the topic...
---
I love video games : )
#9JKSonicPosted 2/6/2013 11:41:46 AM
Definitely when the GF enters the room that mic has to go on MUTE !!!

As soon as my Wife looks even remotely like she might start talking the mute switch gets flipped, lol.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
#10RPG_ApostlePosted 2/6/2013 12:25:07 PM
TheYummy posted...
Thankfully no, but you would think one of the people in the party chat couldve said something....no they just sat in silence. Creeps.

I'm sure there may have been some heavy panting on their end if you listened well enough...
---
Then mark him if he violates the rules and shut up. Baseman, GameFAQs Moderator