This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst thing I heard when a player forgot their mic was on ??

#31AikonMonkPosted 2/11/2013 12:12:38 PM
Nothing I heard, but while playing Full House Poker:

1. The Kinect mic was on and my wife said, "What is it called again when all the cards are the same suit?" Sure, I won the hand, but not as much as I wanted to!

2. I was taking some guys money left and right and he started raging at me; my wife (yes again) started laughing at him and making fun of him. Again, this is with the Kinect mic on. He starts flipping out and I quickly mute the TV and let my wife keep going.

Had a good laugh about that one.
---
GT - DEDLY CUKE
#32sonicteam2k1Posted 2/11/2013 12:15:22 PM
man I've done some questionable, degrading things to women using the video cam on uno. And I knew people were watching.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#33TheWaitingPosted 2/11/2013 12:22:19 PM
Once overheard a friend of mine trying to seduce this fat chick over live. That was pretty disturbing. But there were some crazy times during the uno and vision cam days...
---
GAMERTAG:SollessWarrior
#34MouthBreather82Posted 2/11/2013 12:37:19 PM
Heard a white trash between(player)boyfriend and his girlfriend, lots of screaming breaking glass and the rest of us in game just laughed....I have heard quite a bit of dirty laundry aired out over the airwaves but this one was the funniest....also NBA live used to be good for fun back and forths between husbands playing and their wives cussing them out cause thats all they do instead of taking them out.....love it when they are too dumb to turn off their mics
---
AsRock Z77 pro, i7 2600 , ASUS GTX 670,16gb DDR3 ram, 128gb SSD, 1tb HDD,500gb HDD Rosewill Xtreme 750W, Asus12 x BDW,OEM dvdrw, Rosewill Thor V2
#35kilroyfx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 12:43:36 PM
A long time ago, I heard a husband playing COD4....and the wife came in with the whole "Are you gonna play this damn game all day...." attitude. A huge fight ensued....the guy started yelling and fighting until she left, and then is was nothing ever happened - we just played COD4 for a couple hours.

Crazy. Like I said before when my wife walks in, it's instantly mic muted !! You never know....sometimes I have to remind - "hey everyone can hear you right now"
---
Developer of BloodyCheckers
#36FishbulbPosted 2/11/2013 12:57:27 PM
It's the people with Kinect who don't even realize they have a live Mic on that are the worst.

Typically crying babies and bickering.
---
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.
#37glassghost0Posted 2/11/2013 1:20:29 PM
Lol, I played Apples to Apples with this couple who had their Kinect mic on and they didn't know it.

They were talking about all kinds of random stuff, like going to a party, and their dog, and their baby

so I sent them a message with all kinds of detail in it, like I joined their conversation and told them to make "insert dogs name here" stop barking and a bunch of stuff I don't remember.

But the guy just started busting out laughing and the girl got all freaked out and paranoid
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#38JenniferTatePosted 2/11/2013 1:21:17 PM
Last night I was playing Happy Wars and someone had their mic on. I'm not sure who the player was, but I heard an adult woman in the background on the phone talking about her financial problems, and at one point she recited her Visa card number, including the CCV and debit pin.

Then a door slammed and a male voice came on and the woman hung up and they began talking loudly to each other, and then there were loud noises and it sounded like somebody was hitting somebody. Then the microphone made a muffled thump and there was stomping and someone started to cry.
---
I'm takin' no direction and I walk-a real slow
For the words of oppression are go, go, go
#39ILikesCheesePosted 2/11/2013 1:24:35 PM
Yes, I and many others were privy to an angry girlfriend returning home from work to find her live-in boyfriend playing Blur on the couch. He was apparently supposed to do something he didn't that day, and a war erupted. British people are funny when they're mad. :)
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#40kilroyfx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 2:11:30 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Yes, I and many others were privy to an angry girlfriend returning home from work to find her live-in boyfriend playing Blur on the couch. He was apparently supposed to do something he didn't that day, and a war erupted. British people are funny when they're mad. :)

That's CLASSIC !!!! Just the other day some guy was trash talking, getting upset with everyone in the lobby...and his mode of trash talking always reverted to "hey how much can you bench?"

It was like throwing gasoline on a campfire....everyone was laughing so hard and yelling at this idiot.....you couldn't hear anything for like 5 minutes. I couldn't breathe I was laughing so much.
---
Developer of BloodyCheckers