This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The three most boring games you've ever played.

#101DarkfireAxelPosted 2/7/2013 3:08:12 PM
I think that the ones who mentioned Red Dead Redemption played another game, lol....
---
The winter's colde, Soone fulfill'd, And his yearning, Towards a winter's night, Wandering alone...
...The Wolf...
#102Dr JackalPosted 2/7/2013 3:09:08 PM
One - I think the game was based off a movie or something? It was awful.
Granstream Saga - just so boring IMO.
Summoner - I hated this game. I know many liked it.
---
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: NIER, Dead Space 3, Forza Horizon, Far Cry 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Ni no Kuni
#103TheIastspartanPosted 2/7/2013 3:11:49 PM
mjc0961 posted...
SAGETISMYSAVIOR posted...
I think most people are just listing games they hate rather than listing actually boring games. Here are games that I absoultely love but have an extremely slow pace:

King's Field series
Minecraft
All the point and click adventure games I played on PC back in the early days (Myst, Rama, etc.)

Sonic Colors almost put me in a coma. That's how boring it was for me.

I've played a ton of games, and SC doesn't even come close to being the most boring I've ever played.
#104Finale_WandererPosted 2/7/2013 3:31:08 PM
Skyrim
Halo
Assassin's Creed I
---
Recently supporting Sony products again. Just got a PS3 and a PSP.
#105GRE3NJ3LLYPosted 2/7/2013 3:33:10 PM
The Mass Effect trilogy bored me to death
---
"If you can't solve the puzzle, you're nothing but a loser." -Nate River
#106OhHeyltsYouPosted 2/7/2013 3:35:17 PM
1. League of Legends
2. League of Legends
3. League of Legends
---
PSN: NaturaIBorn
#107test_genisisPosted 2/7/2013 3:41:17 PM
ITT: Everyone picks popular games to piss other people off
---
Gamertag: SecondWind92
PSN: twitch440
#108harrisonmeskoPosted 2/7/2013 3:45:30 PM
I don't dislike it, but Saint's Row 2 is the most boring game I've tried in recent memory. I love the character create in that game better than any other game I've played. In fact, I prefer it to Saint's Row 3's, Soul Calibur 5's and Phantasy Star Online 2's. While all of those games each have something I like about theirs that isn't in Saint's Row 2's, and in spite of the weird body slider in Saint's Row 2's, I still prefer Saint's Row 2's as a whole a lot more than those other games'. But whenever I play the game after creating my character I just want to move on and do something else instead. I'm not knocking the game, don't get me wrong. Its just not the game for me I guess. I kept trying to play it because I wanted to dress my character up, but cant get into it. I even gave up on playing missions, to try earning money through minigames instead, but I got bored of that too!

Like I said I really don't dislike the game, I just can't play it without getting bored for some reason. I've disliked, even, as I would say, hated a few, but for some reason Saint's Row 2 is more boring than most of those to me.
---
Hi, I'm Harrison!
#109Spandau BalletPosted 2/7/2013 3:47:46 PM
Red Dead Redemption
Gears of War
Far Cry 2
---
Hello, I'm a British person.
#110UnicornTamer1Posted 2/7/2013 3:48:21 PM
Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Shenmue II

did i do it right?
---