This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BUNGIE unveiling DESTINY in matter of weeks

#11velvet_hammerPosted 2/6/2013 8:00:16 PM
ps4 launch title? 2/20 is in weeks and I expect a lot of third partys to announce and show there next gen games
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#12ironmaidenfan70Posted 2/6/2013 8:00:18 PM
huh feb 20 suppose ps4 next gen announcement,could this be shown there?
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
#13zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:11:40 PM
The leaked documents that this one was on had no mention of the PS4. So I doubt it will be revealed at that February 20 thing. Unless that turns out to be something like a Nintendo Direct thing.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#14velvet_hammerPosted 2/6/2013 8:29:50 PM
zerooo0 posted...
The leaked documents that this one was on had no mention of the PS4. So I doubt it will be revealed at that February 20 thing. Unless that turns out to be something like a Nintendo Direct thing.

destiny is multiplat
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#15zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:33:08 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
zerooo0 posted...

destiny is multiplat

We know. Just no evidence of it coming out for the PS4 unlike the 360, 720, and PS3. We have no evidence unless Sony made a last minute change.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#16SixStringHeroPosted 2/6/2013 8:40:03 PM
Quite like Halo? That can only be a good thing.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.