This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Get a Ouya and stick it to Microsoft and Sony

#21BrutalBrockenPosted 2/7/2013 12:34:37 AM
CaPwnD posted...
I'm going to wait for the Phantom.

i'll raise your Phantom with the Panasonic M2
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#22CapwnDPosted 2/7/2013 1:46:50 AM
I don't even know what that is.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#23Vincent_CorePosted 2/7/2013 1:53:01 AM
Why in the hell would I want to play a console that only plays cell phone games?
---
Learn to fight against your weak side and you'll naturally become stronger.
#24BrutalBrockenPosted 2/7/2013 2:26:02 AM
CaPwnD posted...

The M2 was going to be the successor to the 3DO, i have a prototype for it I got from a friend, since he knows I collect everything video game related.

I was going to say, "I'll raise u an Atari Jaguar II" since it was also almost released.
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#25GGearXPosted 2/7/2013 2:28:43 AM
BrutalBrocken posted...
CaPwnD posted...

The M2 was going to be the successor to the 3DO, i have a prototype for it I got from a friend, since he knows I collect everything video game related.

I was going to say, "I'll raise u an Atari Jaguar II" since it was also almost released.

I'm so young I have no idea what you just said. And the Phantom thing came out around the Gamecube days right?
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#26BrutalBrockenPosted 2/7/2013 2:30:00 AM
GGearX posted...
BrutalBrocken posted...
CaPwnD posted...

I'm so young I have no idea what you just said. And the Phantom thing came out around the Gamecube days right?

Phantom was never released, it was 1 of the biggest hypes in video game history when it was being announced.
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#27Carte360Posted 2/7/2013 5:26:32 AM
What was so special about the phantom? Besides sounding awesome, hah.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk