This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

'Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge' announced for the Xbox 360 and PS3

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 2/7/2013 5:30:05 AM
Former Wii U exclusive to release April 5 with bonus content.

From Tecmo KOEI:

"The latest chapter in the famed action series, is coming to the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. In the Team NINJA-developed title, the enigmatic warrior Ryu Hayabusa must fight to lift a curse that threatens to destroy him.

NINJA GAIDEN 3: RAZOR’S EDGE features additional playable characters, a new gameplay mode, a redesigned battle system with enhanced enemy AI, a robust Ninja Skills upgrade system, expanded online features including bonus content, and a host of other features. The game is scheduled to launch both at retail and via digital download on the 5th of April 2013.

Ryu in?
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#2VeliconisPosted 2/7/2013 5:30:42 AM
Confirmed for day one.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#3triple sPosted 2/7/2013 5:37:49 AM
But does it play that much better than the vanilla NG3 because the demo I played was a huge step back for the entire series. Blood and gore isn't going to make up for that.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#4VeliconisPosted 2/7/2013 5:40:31 AM
But does it play that much better than the vanilla NG3 because the demo I played was a huge step back for the entire series. Blood and gore isn't going to make up for that.

I would hope so since they're touting a redesigned battle system. Perhaps we'll get a demo.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.