This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"No used games" fix poll

#11zender1999Posted 2/8/2013 5:34:54 PM
what some of u dont get is that its not the ability to play used games to me that matters, when im done with a game ot two i trade them in for a new game, if i couldnt trade in my finished games i wouldnt be able to buy a lot of games

i will never support a console with this kind of restrictions, no used games, always online..yah rigth
#12kingwutuguPosted 2/8/2013 5:36:20 PM
the games would have to be $5, bl/c they only make 10% of a game these days and to get the other 90% you have to pay for dlc, so it will have to be dirt cheap.
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#13WhiteSkullPosted 2/8/2013 5:36:27 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
If you buy used, game companies don't necessarily have your business now. Not much of a loss for them.

thats not really true you buy a used game this time, but you enjoyed it so much next time they make one you grab it day 1 new.If you didnt try the first one used you would never have even looked at the 2nd.

granted that wont always happen, but game companys have this mind set that alot of used buyers will run out and buy everything new.

UBI gave up on his forced online as it was costing them more buyers then it made them by delaying or stoping pirates.

Lets not forget the amount of people who might not even buy a console that did this, or that people will buy far less meaning more lost cash.

Course i see the WIIU numbers going up if both ps4 and xbox do this lol.
#14zender1999Posted 2/8/2013 5:38:45 PM
basically lets add it all up for the next xbox

1 pay to play online
2 always online required to play any game evensingle player
3 no used games
4 microtransactions in every game
5 advertisements everywere on your dashboard
6 subscription to xbl basically required to use the console orit is worthless

anything else?

who would support this madness?