This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let me guess, people will defend the 720's "no used/always online" schemes?

#31Auron772Posted 2/7/2013 9:00:51 PM
randomweirdo posted...
Here's a great idea: let's wait for Microsoft to release some actual facts

---
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
#32Panic_at_discoPosted 2/7/2013 9:38:01 PM(edited)
Winternova posted...
_DevilBob_ posted...
$70 games?

$70 games today = $60 games in 2005 = $52 games in 2000 = $46 games in 1995 = $38 games in 1989 = $33 in 1985 = $22 in 1979.

It's pretty much in line with the price of games at the start of every new generation since the beginning of the cartridge era.

In the begining of the 2000 century i could have accepted a price like that maybe ibut NOT in 2013.I refuse to pay 700 bucks for a unfinishied game. That will have 10 dlc's .That should've been in the game from the begining,but they took em out because they're greedy capitalists . Hi Ea and Capcom im looking at you two .
---
Nintendo gang and if you aint with then you in the food chain
#33TantrumBullPosted 2/8/2013 1:40:05 AM
I still remember that stupid PS3 rumor about disc blocking that never came true.
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<
#34Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 2/8/2013 1:53:09 AM
Winternova posted...
_DevilBob_ posted...
$70 games?

$70 games today = $60 games in 2005 = $52 games in 2000 = $46 games in 1995 = $38 games in 1989 = $33 in 1985 = $22 in 1979.

It's pretty much in line with the price of games at the start of every new generation since the beginning of the cartridge era.

only not in the sense that in those era's buying power of the population was rising and its going down HARD these past decades.
---
If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.
#35Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 2/8/2013 1:55:26 AM
and according to your logic we should be paying 50 bucks for music cd's? xd

Also there is the case that since it has become a mainstream entertainment, production costs have gone down and sales are up so in ANY business that would lead to prices dropping ;)

But you are a corporate slave which I have on ignore anyways but everytime Im warned and can see you're post I see you posting something DEFENDING money grubbing, scamming or anything else that hurts consumers.
---
If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.
#36memphis12Posted 2/8/2013 2:00:07 AM
What is "the 720" you speak of? 0.o
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#37Knight_Rider_3KPosted 2/8/2013 2:05:55 AM
Its not a matter of defending those practices. I just don't think it will happen. Why get get your panties into a twist over it?
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#38EchoX860Posted 2/8/2013 5:03:15 AM
My xbox is always connect to the internet, and I don't buy used games. So yes I am
#39scoobydoobydontPosted 2/8/2013 5:32:48 AM
No reason not to defend it, there's nothing wrong with it.
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#40ILikesCheesePosted 2/8/2013 6:37:54 AM
_DevilBob_ posted...
There is sufficient time that if we make our voices heard now and raise enough of a stink, they may choose to forego any of these things. You never know.

Yes, the executives of billion dollar corporations care about the stink of Gamefaqs forum posters.

Really. They do. No lie. Meetings about the posts every morning in their board rooms. I swear!
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?