This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A must watch concerning the online only no used games Xbox 720

#1SaxonPosted 2/7/2013 1:18:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJkHSUwixT4
#2josh924Posted 2/7/2013 1:24:30 PM
I saw one of his other videos (the one talking about Pier Solar HD) and thought he was okay, but I've changed my mind; anyone who jumps to conclusions based on pure rumors and speculation should never be okay in anyone's book.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#3Saxon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:29:36 PM
No matter how things turn out, it's now clear gamers of the future must stay connected at all times because the online gaming revolution is not ending and soon games may not even have A.I. anymore rather you'll simply play them with others or not play at all.

#4pothocketPosted 2/7/2013 1:32:56 PM
Saxon posted...
No matter how things turn out, it's now clear gamers of the future must stay connected at all times because the online gaming revolution is not ending and soon games may not even have A.I. anymore rather you'll simply play them with others or not play at all.

Nope.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#5scoobydoobydontPosted 2/7/2013 1:34:12 PM
Hyperbole, thy name is Saxon.
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#6IIICE_COLDPosted 2/7/2013 2:08:35 PM
Bro if the 720 is online only, I'll gladly just use the Nintendo next generation.

The more I think about it, I'm envisioning people eventually getting blueprints for all the information on a game disc and then being able to, what some people today refer to as "3D print" out the entire game to own their own copy.

Think about it, in the future, people will probably even be able to make their own games (as well as games they've got online from other people) and perhaps they purchase online an actual blueprint to "print" the game out in addition to purchasing the legal rights to digitally own it.

I see making everything digitally owned as a step back in the evolution of gaming, and I easily see people wanting to own copies --- and figuring out very easy legal solutions.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#7StarGoyPosted 2/7/2013 2:38:03 PM
So the majority of people.
#8WinternovaPosted 2/7/2013 2:40:09 PM
Saxon posted...

You have not supported that conclusion with any facts. Since you're the only making the assertion, we have no choice but to reject your assertion out of hand due to lack of proper argumentation.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)