This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance in for hate like DmC?

#41triple sPosted 2/7/2013 6:44:07 PM
656stooge posted...
triple s posted...

It's not a bad game at all. I can understand that it doesn't have the same gameplay that the previous fans loved, but it's a very good overall game and to me definitely does some things better. I still plan to play through DMC4 eventually.

That's all well and good and you're entitled to your opinion, but others, myself included, don't feel that way. So guess what? We didn't buy the game. And now it's somehow our fault?

It's not my responsibility to buy every game and support every dev regardless of whether I enjoy the product or not. Make a game that I like and I'll buy it. choose to ignore your fanbase and make something I don't and you're on your own.

So if you didn't buy the game(or rent it) that would mean you didn't play the game(excluding the demo) right?
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#42Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:19:54 PM
triple s posted...
656stooge posted...
triple s posted...

It's not a bad game at all. I can understand that it doesn't have the same gameplay that the previous fans loved, but it's a very good overall game and to me definitely does some things better. I still plan to play through DMC4 eventually.

That's all well and good and you're entitled to your opinion, but others, myself included, don't feel that way. So guess what? We didn't buy the game. And now it's somehow our fault?

It's not my responsibility to buy every game and support every dev regardless of whether I enjoy the product or not. Make a game that I like and I'll buy it. choose to ignore your fanbase and make something I don't and you're on your own.

So if you didn't buy the game(or rent it) that would mean you didn't play the game(excluding the demo) right?

exactly.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#43JamanjaxPosted 2/7/2013 7:33:16 PM
Nope, Platinum is a veteran of the genre. Ninja Theory isn't a veteran of any genre.

One knows their ****, the other doesn't, to put it simply.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#44Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:34:37 PM
Jamanjax posted...
Nope, Platinum is a veteran of the genre. Ninja Theory isn't a veteran of any genre.

but people don't want anything different.
---
#45JamanjaxPosted 2/7/2013 7:35:53 PM

that was far from being DmC's problem.
---
#46velvet_hammerPosted 2/7/2013 7:36:17 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Jamanjax posted...

are you slow? a real MGS game is coming and in the works.. look up ground zeroes this is a MG game in a different genre and its a blast.. who didnt want to control a ninja cyborg since the first ninja cyborg in mgs1
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#47Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:37:30 PM
Jamanjax posted...

that was far from being DmC's problem.

ignorant people like you, I should have specified.
---
#48656stoogePosted 2/7/2013 7:42:00 PM
triple s posted...

Played it at my cousins. I didn't finish it though, but I watched all the cutscenes on youtube.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKk-9lPMQZ0
--Car boot and pigeon ****
#49JamanjaxPosted 2/7/2013 7:44:20 PM
ignorant people like you, I should have specified.

Ah, fanboyism at its finest. Can't even hit the mark with insults! My jimmies remain unrustled. Try again?
---
#50ninja_poopPosted 2/7/2013 8:29:32 PM
Ill probably be picking it up, but I don't like how try hard it looks.
---
Not changing my signature until marijuana is legalized. Monday, January 18, 2010, 8:08 PM
-11.06.12 Colorado/Washington become the first states