This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free month of Gold code up for grabs! Peek inside for more info!

#1VeliconisPosted 2/7/2013 4:12:49 PM
I suppose my last topic's title just wasn't "grabby" enough to garner much attention, so I figured this one ought to do it.

Same rules as before: Five gaming related questions will be asked (one at a time, obviously) and the first person to answer each one correctly will be put in a pool to get randomly selected for the code.

Spamming guesses will get you instantly ignored so I won't be bothered with the nonsense anymore. Also, if you're the first one to answer a question correctly, you obviously can't answer any further questions, so don't do so, please. One attempt per person per question. Blah, blah.

The questions will be strictly game related, they will be as easy/hard as I want them to be and they can be as vague as I want them to be. This is a free code that I'm giving away, so I don't have to make it easy if I choose not to. :P Also, after the question, there will be some info to kinda narrow down the possible answer(s).

So, the first question:

What character in what game says "Unacceptable!" when performing a particular move in the air?

Info: There are two possible answers, both of which are correct. The game is only on the PS3 and 360.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#2Arucard05Posted 2/7/2013 4:15:54 PM(edited)
Michael Jordan - NBA 2K12
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
#3Carte360Posted 2/7/2013 4:22:27 PM
Arucard05 posted...

If Michael shouts 'Unacceptable' during a match like how I imagine an anime fighter saying it, that is the Goty.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#4Veliconis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:25:39 PM

That would be incorrect, sir. Which I'm probably sure you knew that anyway, you wise ass. :P Good 'ol Arucard. XD
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#5Carte360Posted 2/7/2013 4:36:09 PM
It's like on the tip of my tongue but I just CAN'T think of the name. ;____;
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#6glassghost0Posted 2/7/2013 4:39:48 PM
You're probably gonna have to drop another hint
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#7Veliconis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:48:45 PM
Another hint: It's one of the more popular games featured at EVO tournaments.
---
#8Heartless18Posted 2/7/2013 4:50:56 PM(edited)
Doctor Doom - MvC 3

Edit: I guess it could also be Ultimate MvC 3.
---
Breaking Hearts With Every Heartbeat
#9MegaSlimePosted 2/7/2013 4:53:06 PM
Wolverine using his dive kick in MvC3/UMVC3
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#10Veliconis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:54:48 PM
Wolverine using his dive kick in MvC3/UMVC3

This is correct!

Doctor Doom - MvC 3

Edit: I guess it could also be Ultimate MvC 3.

Dr. Doom says "Foot Dive!" when he uses his divekick.
---