This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, the new Assassin's Creed game will have new hero and new setting.

#11stav8Posted 2/8/2013 7:25:08 AM
Why not do one in the French Revoluiton. I personally think this piece of history goes largely unexplored and would make a great setting plus there is a ton of conspiracies aswell that could tie into the game. Basing it around the American Revolution was trying too hard for conspiracies that aren't there. Plus the french revolution ties into the religious themes and the head of state got executed.
#12DarkSymbiotePosted 2/8/2013 7:25:43 AM
stav8 posted...
Why not do one in the French Revoluiton. I personally think this piece of history goes largely unexplored and would make a great setting plus there is a ton of conspiracies aswell that could tie into the game. Basing it around the American Revolution was trying too hard for conspiracies that aren't there. Plus the french revolution ties into the religious themes and the head of state got executed.

That would be cool as well.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#13LemonyAruraPosted 2/8/2013 8:18:09 AM
stav8 posted...

Ubisoft is french, they'd never do that. Far to proud do degrade themselves. Everyone else is okay though. That's why the games take place in every country excellent France and that will likely continue.
---
i.imgur.com/bUfMJBa.jpg
#14SonyHoundDawgPosted 2/8/2013 2:29:14 PM
I want a female assassin, this whole series has been a major sausagefest so far.
#15HandGodPosted 2/8/2013 3:40:37 PM
^Buy a Vita.
#16scoobydoobydontPosted 2/8/2013 3:49:28 PM
HandGod posted...
^Buy a Vita.

No. I want that on a real console too. Would get me re-interested if the setting wasn't too bad (ACL setting sucks).
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#17mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/8/2013 3:52:59 PM
Doesn't matter as long as it still has the same old crappy controls, glitches, and gets tedious and boring after 4 hours like every other AssCreed. Fix the controls(see iNfamous for help) and overhaul the gameplay and maybe the series with finally live up to all the hype.
---
I love video games : )