This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Account suspended...

#11Dragon NexusPosted 2/8/2013 2:17:03 PM
If the card is in date and you've paid the subscription, it's time to head to the message boards and proclaim that you were suspended for "absolutely no reason!"
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#12Alex2906(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:17:15 PM
Quote:Hmm, let me bet, you forgot to check and see if your subscription renewed before putting in that prepaid code and then your card declined?
@randomweirdo

This could be the only thing I guess, I did try setting it to not auto renew but this is the only helpful reply so far
---
Lightning Strikes. A Flash Flood of Colour.
I Can't Stand the Heat.
#13Alex2906(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:19:25 PM
Quote:If the card is in date and you've paid the subscription, it's time to head to the message boards and proclaim that you were suspended for "absolutely no reason!"
@Dragon Nexus

Thats the thing. It explicitly states that I'm suspended until I sort my billing information out, not suspended forever or banned. I can't change my billing information to anything else because it's the correct information
---
I Can't Stand the Heat.
#14SparkItUpPosted 2/8/2013 2:20:29 PM
SonyHoundDawg posted...
Where you naughty online and got banned?

was my first thought as well.
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#15SierraReiPosted 2/8/2013 2:20:34 PM
Winternova posted...
1-800-4-MY-XBOX.

This was correct answer.
Just call support.
#16SparkItUpPosted 2/8/2013 2:21:46 PM
Alex2906 posted...
Quote:If the card is in date and you've paid the subscription, it's time to head to the message boards and proclaim that you were suspended for "absolutely no reason!"
@Dragon Nexus

Thats the thing. It explicitly states that I'm suspended until I sort my billing information out, not suspended forever or banned. I can't change my billing information to anything else because it's the correct information

So here you are almost 24 hours later...have you called support?
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#17KanokarePosted 2/8/2013 2:24:23 PM(edited)
Find some way to call them when you get the chance.

Edit- I like how 3 of us said the same thing around the same time >_>
Winternova posted...
1-800-4-MY-XBOX.

---
XBL / PSN / VITA / Steam ID - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/NOPEnterprise/videos
#18Carte360Posted 2/8/2013 2:25:39 PM
Wow, what is with the xbox360 board today? Is it that special time of the month for some of you guys?

TC asked a question, he didn't complain, he didn't yell or blame anyone, he just wanted to know why this happened, that maybe someone would be able to help.

Anyway, TC, now you know why you never post these topics on gfaqs, too many no lifers on their period just sit around waiting for these so they can troll.

The only thing I can think of is a clash between code and card. Try calling the xbox peeps and see if they can help you.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#19Alex2906(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:42:23 PM
Yeah well thanks to the minority of people who tried to help. Yes its taken me nearly 24 hours to get back to this because I work 11 hour shifts. It was too late to call last night and I haven't had time today okay? I've tried going on the official forums but it's doesn't work properly on my phone and my laptops broke.

To everyone else yes cheers. Even though I said I'm suspended due to a problem with payment you assume I'm a kid that's got myself banned, assumptions are easy to make
---
I Can't Stand the Heat.
#20GGearXPosted 2/8/2013 2:48:39 PM
SparkItUp posted...
SonyHoundDawg posted...
Where you naughty online and got banned?

was my first thought as well.

TC was naughty! * bites lip *
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........