This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you celebrate the launch of a new game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How do you celebrate the launch of a new game?
3 years ago#1
Topic.
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
3 years ago#2
I plan to take my fall vacation when GTAV comes out. I usually take my vacations around big game releases, since I don't really like going out of town for vacation in case I'm needed at work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
3 years ago#3
Perfect Light posted...
I plan to take my fall vacation when GTAV comes out. I usually take my vacations around big game releases, since I don't really like going out of town for vacation in case I'm needed at work.

Nice idea, I may do that for GTA V too.
Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 640K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
3 years ago#4
Wait some number of weeks before buying, if this new game has hype. GTA 5 and that Animal Crossing due for 3DS.
xbL gT @ megatr0n e5kim0
3 years ago#5
Take my pants off, butter myself up, run into the nearest Cosco, and see how many times I can loop the store without being caught.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
3 years ago#6
I tend to strip myself naked, cover myself in butter then head to the.......

Wait...you do that too!?
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
3 years ago#7
Take my pants off, butter myself up, run into the nearest Cosco, and see how many times I can loop the store without being caught. It's weird though, because I always see two other guys doing it too.....
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
3 years ago#8
You guys are the impostor Cosco strippers.

You can not take my infamy.

Take my pants, but not my name.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
3 years ago#9
I dump a gallon of milk down the toilet.
*jumps out of bush and throws spear*
-GorillaOnRoof
3 years ago#10
I eat a gallon of bubble crack.
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How do you celebrate the launch of a new game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived