This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you celebrate the launch of a new game?

#11MK_GodPosted 2/8/2013 12:14:47 AM
"Mexican Snowboarding is not for macho jerks... 110% pure adrenaline ultimate rush... Ultimate high."
---
watch HodgeTwins aka Lord Keith and Lord Kevin aka Mr. Striations & Mr. Feathers aka Twin Muscle Workout aka Fasting Twins
#12pyrokinesis666Posted 2/8/2013 12:24:18 AM
playing the game
#13ironmaidenfan70Posted 2/8/2013 12:27:49 AM
I go to my room turn off the lights turn on the surround sound get a box of Kleenex and sit on my lazy boy and play and eat my pizza combos
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
#14JiggleFactor_Posted 2/8/2013 12:48:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15Madness2012Posted 2/8/2013 12:51:54 AM
I do a happy dance.....
#16Halo_ForeverPosted 2/8/2013 12:53:25 AM
I play it.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#17Dragon NexusPosted 2/8/2013 7:54:25 AM
I play it.

Hello there Mr Boring. Got bored of being boring in your boring castle and decided to boredly talk to us on our board, huh?
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#18pothocketPosted 2/8/2013 7:56:46 AM
With a smoke.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#19JKSonicPosted 2/8/2013 8:04:34 AM
It depends on how big of a release it is. I'm a stay at home Dad and freelance photographer now but when I had a "real" job I did take a few of my vacation days to coincide with Oblivion's release.

In general though I always like to make sure I have something to drink (depends my mood, either soda, iced tea or even a nicer beer like Sam Adams), a few snacks and I always clean the room really well and make sure the tv screen is spotless as well (which has gotten a lot harder since I've had kids, lol). Then I just sure I'll have a good couple hours to play fairly uninterrupted.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
#20JenniferTatePosted 2/8/2013 9:21:51 AM
If it's a game I'm supremely excited for, I pick it up ASAP from the store, then grab some cookies from Tim Horton's on the way home. Then I have cookies and milk while I glance over the instruction manual.

Most games I like to have my favorite drink on hand, grab some snacks, and wait for my better half to go to bed around midnight. Then I make sure the lights are down, TV is dusted, and dive in 'til 5AM or so. Sometimes I'll afford a 24 hour binge, but that's usually for MMOs or co-op, something where I have a friend or two in with me.
---
I'm takin' no direction and I walk-a real slow
For the words of oppression are go, go, go