This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you celebrate the launch of a new game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How do you celebrate the launch of a new game?
3 years ago#11
"Mexican Snowboarding is not for macho jerks... 110% pure adrenaline ultimate rush... Ultimate high."
watch HodgeTwins aka Lord Keith and Lord Kevin aka Mr. Striations & Mr. Feathers aka Twin Muscle Workout aka Fasting Twins
3 years ago#12
playing the game
3 years ago#13
I go to my room turn off the lights turn on the surround sound get a box of Kleenex and sit on my lazy boy and play and eat my pizza combos
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#15
I do a happy dance.....
3 years ago#16
I play it.
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
3 years ago#17
I play it.

Hello there Mr Boring. Got bored of being boring in your boring castle and decided to boredly talk to us on our board, huh?
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
3 years ago#18
With a smoke.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
3 years ago#19
It depends on how big of a release it is. I'm a stay at home Dad and freelance photographer now but when I had a "real" job I did take a few of my vacation days to coincide with Oblivion's release.

In general though I always like to make sure I have something to drink (depends my mood, either soda, iced tea or even a nicer beer like Sam Adams), a few snacks and I always clean the room really well and make sure the tv screen is spotless as well (which has gotten a lot harder since I've had kids, lol). Then I just sure I'll have a good couple hours to play fairly uninterrupted.
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
3 years ago#20
If it's a game I'm supremely excited for, I pick it up ASAP from the store, then grab some cookies from Tim Horton's on the way home. Then I have cookies and milk while I glance over the instruction manual.

Most games I like to have my favorite drink on hand, grab some snacks, and wait for my better half to go to bed around midnight. Then I make sure the lights are down, TV is dusted, and dive in 'til 5AM or so. Sometimes I'll afford a 24 hour binge, but that's usually for MMOs or co-op, something where I have a friend or two in with me.
I'm takin' no direction and I walk-a real slow
For the words of oppression are go, go, go
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How do you celebrate the launch of a new game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived