This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who going to spend there whole TAX RETURN on games?

#1Dev445Posted 2/7/2013 7:53:10 PM
I just got my federal back, it came fast as crap. I did use turbo tax and e-file so I guess that's why. Can't wait for my State. Anyway I was going to spend most of it on games, but changed my mind.

I got to fix my car up. Just got it last year a 2003 Aura 3.2 CL. I need new tires and everything. once I"ve taken care of that then Imma blow some on games coming out, may even get a Wii U. Probably just end up waiting on the New Xbox.

Anybody else blowing there taxes on games?
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2Killah PriestPosted 2/7/2013 7:53:30 PM
I haven't filed taxes in like a decade.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#3Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:55:30 PM
Killah Priest posted...
I haven't filed taxes in like a decade.

Really? Use Turbo Tax man, its quick and easy and you don't have to leave your home or spend a dime, they just take it out your tax return.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#4Killah PriestPosted 2/7/2013 7:56:25 PM
according to the gov my income has been 0 since like 2000.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#5Carte360Posted 2/7/2013 7:56:54 PM
I've never filed taxes either, but I only make a couple bucks above min wage so I doubt its worth the time.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#6all_that_juicePosted 2/7/2013 7:58:58 PM
Gee... I was planning to spend mine on university fees, but seeing this topic made me change my mind. Screw my future! I'm all about the here and now baby! Video games it is!
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#7Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:00:12 PM
all_that_juice posted...
Gee... I was planning to spend mine on university fees, but seeing this topic made me change my mind. Screw my future! I'm all about the here and now baby! Video games it is!

That's the Spirit! Lmao!
---
#8BrutalBrockenPosted 2/7/2013 8:00:24 PM
i pay every year
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#9vigorm0rtisPosted 2/7/2013 8:03:25 PM
Nope. Need a new dryer.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#10DonomegaPosted 2/7/2013 8:03:30 PM
I won't get enough back to buy a used game lol Even though I have kids... Government believes I'm upper class tax bracket :(
---
Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 640K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816