This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who going to spend there whole TAX RETURN on games?

#41frater_davidPosted 2/8/2013 12:47:47 PM
Nope, I will be spending it on new clothes that I need. What's left over I'm buying a new power brick for my 360 (the old one burnt out this week), renewing my LIVE and MAYBE I might buy RE: Revelations and rebuy FFX for my PS2.
#42SparkItUpPosted 2/8/2013 12:49:38 PM
Carte360 posted...
I've never filed taxes either, but I only make a couple bucks above min wage so I doubt its worth the time.

You would most likely get what you have paid in taxes, returned to you if your income is low enough.
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#43SparkItUpPosted 2/8/2013 12:52:48 PM(edited)
Perfect Light posted...
PoopyMcPoopster posted...
For people saying they don't file taxes:

Do you realize that if you are making minimum wage, there is a pretty good chance you might actually get money back if you have enough deductions? You will most likely not have to pay anything.

I've done taxes for dozens of people and those who make min wage ALWAYS get money back. Hell, they get like $400 just for filing.

Killah Priest posted...
I haven't filed taxes in like a decade.

Why would you do that? You realize that is tax evasion?

It's only evasion if he has income that is taxable. There are types of income you do not have to report, not to mention there are moments where it actually benefits the government for you not to report (if you are owed a refund).
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#44superweskerPosted 2/8/2013 12:58:21 PM
I got a wopping 600 bucks back. Atleast I didn't have to pay this year . Thought there was some tax credit for buying a car but apparently it was for buying an energy efficient vehicle which I definitely did not. So yeah I'm dropping all of it on games. Found a mortal Kombat 2 arcade machine for 450
---
"Japan is also a country where you can buy period blood stained/poop stained panties in vending machines"-zidane15.....GT: crazydaygo
#45JTC87Posted 2/8/2013 1:01:13 PM
The smart thing to do is pay off any debts if you have any, if not put it in savings or invest in a Roth IRA.