This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I lost connection to Xbox Live is it down?

#61tr1besPosted 2/8/2013 1:49:45 AM
I remember some M$ fans talk bad about sony when the internet connection service were down due to hackers. They said that M$ would never go down like Sony's crappy free service. I wish I could see their face when this happen.lol.
#62orangeneePosted 2/8/2013 2:46:02 AM
UK guy here, I ran a check and it said all services are up.........but they aren't.

I have a friend who's been 'away' for 4 hours though.

This is an unusual type of 'down'......
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#63killpayPosted 2/8/2013 2:59:15 AM
It's saying i'm not signed in right now even though i can see friends. It also let me redeem a code which is strange. Hope they fix this soon.
#64scoobydoobydontPosted 2/8/2013 4:43:16 AM
Azeiryous posted...
and whats funny is that their next box wants to have online constant connection just to play games...............

And everyone will be on here b****ing just like now instead of just playing offline. So the difference is...?
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#65TheBlueStigPosted 2/8/2013 8:06:28 AM
Still more proof that Microsoft can't handle the digital side of the business.

If the amount of people online on a thursday night is enough to crash the network, how the F*** are they going to handle every single system being forced online at all times?
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#66_LordAndSaviorPosted 2/8/2013 8:26:15 AM
googler posted...
Oh well...another free month of LIVE

What you mean?
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#67googlerPosted 2/8/2013 9:45:50 AM
Usually when MS cludges something LIVE related, they comp customers with a free month