This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I lost connection to Xbox Live is it down?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I lost connection to Xbox Live is it down?
3 years ago#61
I remember some M$ fans talk bad about sony when the internet connection service were down due to hackers. They said that M$ would never go down like Sony's crappy free service. I wish I could see their face when this
3 years ago#62
UK guy here, I ran a check and it said all services are up.........but they aren't.

I have a friend who's been 'away' for 4 hours though.

This is an unusual type of 'down'......
Official Official of the Official board!!!
3 years ago#63
It's saying i'm not signed in right now even though i can see friends. It also let me redeem a code which is strange. Hope they fix this soon.
3 years ago#64
Azeiryous posted...
and whats funny is that their next box wants to have online constant connection just to play games...............

And everyone will be on here b****ing just like now instead of just playing offline. So the difference is...?
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
3 years ago#65
Still more proof that Microsoft can't handle the digital side of the business.

If the amount of people online on a thursday night is enough to crash the network, how the F*** are they going to handle every single system being forced online at all times?
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
3 years ago#66
googler posted...
Oh well...another free month of LIVE

What you mean?
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
3 years ago#67
Usually when MS cludges something LIVE related, they comp customers with a free month
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I lost connection to Xbox Live is it down?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived