This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamefaqs Poll results. Really???

#31DamorahTalsetPosted 2/8/2013 4:44:26 AM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
most of my 360 games i bought used when they dropped to 25-35 bucks.

when used gms are still 50, ill just buy new but buying a used game for 30 and saving 30 bucks allows me to get more games.

i also cant buy 20 games at 60 bucks in a year. having a house,car and paying my bills is more important

If you buy 20 games a year at all, I think you have a problem.
---
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob
#32memphis12Posted 2/8/2013 4:48:57 AM
pyrokinesis666 posted...

when used gms are still 50, ill just buy new but buying a used game for 30 and saving 30 bucks allows me to get more games.

i also cant buy 20 games at 60 bucks in a year. having a house,car and paying my bills is more important

Maybe you need a new hobby. Don't bite off more than you can chew.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#33Arucard05Posted 2/8/2013 4:52:50 AM(edited)
pyrokinesis666 posted...

Why? The system as it is now works for him.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
#34DEMONPANDA212Posted 2/8/2013 5:00:22 AM(edited)
Not all games can be bought new, I collect retro so a no used games console means in 15 years time, no one can collect the 720's games.

Think outside of the box TC.

It's not always about ripping devs off, some people collect, others are broke, some get VERY limited runs (Cave Story on 3DS got about 10,000 units in Europe) etc... I honestly never can understand how close minded people are about used games, it's as if everyone is a Hilton gamer.

A stupid spoiler ***** with way too much cash and must have everything new and expensive.
#35popping4itPosted 2/8/2013 4:58:28 AM
good thing steam doesnt have drm and allows you to resell games oh wait
---
Ravens WORLD Champions, Flacco = ELITE
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.
#36PlaiPiePosted 2/8/2013 5:01:04 AM
Also, what if you wanna lend a friend a game? You can't do that anymore if it blocks used games.
---
Horses are actually aliens
#37WhitbanePosted 2/8/2013 5:01:41 AM
I hate game developers more and more each day.
---
Twilight Sparkle is Best Pone.
#38memphis12Posted 2/8/2013 5:01:57 AM
Arucard05 posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...

Why? The system as it is now works for him.

The "system" as you put it works for him, yes. But does it work for the developer? No.

I said "maybe you need a new hobby" because if he intends to get next gen and his "system" changes & he can't roll with the times. He has no other choice really.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#39DEMONPANDA212Posted 2/8/2013 5:02:11 AM
popping4it posted...
good thing steam doesnt have drm and allows you to resell games oh wait

Steam is cheap though and supports old games. Afterall, I can play Half Life in 1920X1080 resolution and pay £1 for it.

If all consoles do that and keep there libraries for the entire life of the console available, then scrap used games now.
#40CapwnDPosted 2/8/2013 5:05:40 AM(edited)
you can at least weakly conclude that there is some truth to the gamefaqs poll.

some truth to the gamefaqs poll.

truth gamefaqs poll.

no

IE: http://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/noboycott.jpg?w=620&h=516

Stick that in your response bias.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh