This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Wii U boards are ticked about Rayman Legends!!

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 2/8/2013 6:30:56 AM
Hahaha..what I don't get is delaying the Wii U version which is apparently finished so they can launch all the versions at once - there is plenty of precedent for releasing ONE version then releasing the other versions down the road..unless maybe they plan on adding a bunch of stuff..hopefully this game doesn't get a "Kinect" only status on the 360..
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#2ILikesCheesePosted 2/8/2013 6:32:50 AM
I haven't looked at the Wii U boards since shortly after the launch. What on earth can they possibly have to talk about at the moment? There are simply no games for the system yet.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#3JenniferTatePosted 2/8/2013 6:33:47 AM
NeoGAF has a pretty seething thread going, too.

I can see where the Wii U owners would be ticked. It was a launch window game, pushed back, and now it's pushed back 'til fall for a multiplatform release. If I had a Wii U, I'd be a little irritated with that.
---
I'm takin' no direction and I walk-a real slow
For the words of oppression are go, go, go
#4JKSonicPosted 2/8/2013 6:34:32 AM
What can people (even Nintendo fans) even say? This launch is the 3DS all over again. You'd REALLY think that after botching that launch so badly that they would have aced the Wii U's. Lack of advertising, lack of good exclusives at launch (and the launch window), a lower tier bundle that actually screw customers over...etc etc.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
#5SunDevil77Posted 2/8/2013 6:34:33 AM
...you seriously think they're going to implement kinect into Rayman?
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#6homestylesPosted 2/8/2013 6:37:02 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
I haven't looked at the Wii U boards since shortly after the launch.

You should. It's funny. I check it every now and then for some laughs. Reactionary bitterness always amuses me.

Anyway, I'm excited for Rayman Legends, as long as it doesn't end up being Kinect/Move-only, since I don't have any of those peripherals.
#7FFTHEWINNERPosted 2/8/2013 6:44:18 AM
Thank you ubisoft.Thank you ubisoft.Thank you ubisoft.Thank you ubisoft.Thank you ubisoft.

Been waiting for a 360 announcement for sometime :D.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#8Arucard05Posted 2/8/2013 6:45:55 AM
...you seriously think they're going to implement kinect into Rayman?

If only, right?
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
#9SunDevil77Posted 2/8/2013 6:51:41 AM
Don't lie, Zach. I've peered into your window and caught you playing "I'm Han Solo" on Star Wars Kinect ;)
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#10Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:58:26 AM
Any guesses how theyll get away from the touchscreen aspect on the 360 and ps3? i played the wii u demo hated having to look down at 1 screen for 1 thing then back up at the tv for the next level - awful idea.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.