This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you guys ok with having holes in the Xbox 720's game cases?

#1SolnotPosted 2/8/2013 7:07:53 AM
Are you guys ok with having holes in the Xbox 720's game cases? - Results (71 votes)
Yes, it doesn't bother me
40.85% (29 votes)
No, I absolutely hate it
59.15% (42 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Do you guys like having holes in your Xbox 360 game cases? Do you want to see it again for the Xbox 720's game cases?
#2drdweebPosted 2/8/2013 7:12:58 AM
Do not care, I play games for fun, and I don't care about cases as long as it is not broken in half or scratched to hell.
#3JKSonicPosted 2/8/2013 7:19:19 AM
Never until the release of the eco-friendly cases have I had the issue of cracked middles when buying used. However since they started using them I've had about 5 used games (three or so bought online so I could inspect them and about two bought in person but didn't notice) with severely cracked middles.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
#4Dragon NexusPosted 2/8/2013 8:10:35 AM
There must be some hiccup with production in Europe, because I have a few eco cases, but none of them have holes in them. They have that same six spoke thing, but the spaces are filled with a thinner plastic rather than just air.

Unless us Europeans just won't let dat soot fly, yo.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#5BahamutBBobPosted 2/8/2013 8:11:51 AM
^ That's the right way to do it. Just make the plastic thinner ffs.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#6PStrifePosted 2/8/2013 9:43:36 AM
I learned my lesson from the Genesis era. If a manufacturer is so cheap that they do not care about keeping their product safe, by the use of substandard storage materials. I will not be a customer for long. Most of my purchases as of late have turned into PS3 purchases, as those cases seem far more secure & quality.

If they really are this cheap then how cheap are they about their own games? Seems like the dots always connect to substandard software as well. Color me highly unimpressed with Microsoft as of late. Truly they are the same cheapwads found in 1990s Sega.
#7rdking96Posted 2/8/2013 9:46:37 AM
When I picked up my copy of Halo 4 at midnight, I drove home ASAP to play it for a few hours. The hinges that hold the multi-disc flip part were broken. That pissed me off to no end, but I really couldn't wait any longer so I played it and dealt with it.

I would be pissed if I found a so-called "hole" in my game case. I actually don't know what you're referring to. Pics?
---
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
#8fireball2020Posted 2/8/2013 10:12:05 AM
I would be pissed if I found a so-called "hole" in my game case. I actually don't know what you're referring to. Pics?

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/105/1050097/microsoft-goes-green-with-new-xbox-360-cases-20091127091917336.jpg

Honestly, I'd be happy if the cases were similar to PS3 game cases.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/teh%20real%20weasel.jpg
http://steamcard.com/do/original/tehrealweasel.png
#9TravarkothPosted 2/8/2013 10:12:58 AM
Always thought it looked ugly, but I don't mind them.
---
"Please stop being human. "
--- 343 Guilty Spark ---
#10seankimberley42Posted 2/8/2013 10:15:21 AM
I can certainly think of ways to use the holes in the case. In fact, my disc cleaning solution would come in handy for that as well.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice