This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last time i buy anything to do with 360 or any console from GAME UK.

#11Banana_ManaPosted 2/9/2013 3:28:57 AM
Lapanui posted...
Focian posted...
It's all about Shopto.net for new releases in the UK.

That and SimplyGames.

I use Amazon and have yet to be disappointed.

Game have been useless for a very long time.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#12LapanuiPosted 2/9/2013 3:39:22 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
Lapanui posted...
Focian posted...

That and SimplyGames.

I use Amazon and have yet to be disappointed.

Game have been useless for a very long time.

You should definitely try out ShopTo or SimplyGames. I've just recently used SimplyGames and the delivery is really good, prices are amazing.

I've been preordering and ordering from ShopTo for like a year and a half. Most preorders arrive a day or two before release day and you can get a bit of money back.

I used to use GAME as well, but the prices aren't as good, they usually arrive on release day which is alright, but I'm so used to getting my games on Thursday or Wednesday now.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#13chrcolPosted 2/9/2013 3:52:02 AM
I sigh when I hear people still use GAME.

amazon is far far superior.
#14OverburdenedPosted 2/9/2013 3:57:38 AM
Focian posted...

This website is the Biz! I use to rely on play.com all the time, found shopto.net.

Game are crap.
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#15ChuckyPosted 2/9/2013 4:06:07 AM
Shopto are great, although their site is horrid, it's really slow. And the first time I used them for AC3 I was charged 3 times, but I noticed before it could really effect me and they sorted it out straight away, the guy on the phone wouldn't stop apologising either. Apart from that they're great.

I'd never had a problem with Game either until the Mass Effect 3 situation last year that's when I stopped using them, still pop in store though now and then to see if they've got anything decent on the cheap.
---
Oh, that's good! Fantastic, that is, twenty minutes to save the world, and I've got a Post Office. And it's shut. - The Doctor
#16KOTRwhoopsPosted 2/9/2013 4:12:34 AM
For the millionth time on GFAQs, use Shopto.net and never look back. I've had 103 completed orders with them over the last 6 years and I've NEVER been let down by them and I mean never.

I've also bought 2 consoles from them in that period. Great online retailer, in fact they are the best when it comes to games. Best prices, most reliable, best delivery time, best customer service.

And no I don't work for them. :)
---
PLAYING - Minecraft (360), DmC (PC), ZombiU (WU), Ni No Kuni (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#17johnny_boy84Posted 2/9/2013 6:42:06 AM
Game are awful. I brought xbox points from them last weekend, and still haven't received an email with the code to redeem them. Meaning I missed out on deals on dlc that I was after. I have sent them three emails, tried to web chat twice and no reply.
---
Support your local Poet
#18HakuPosted 2/9/2013 7:20:17 AM
chrcol posted...
I sigh when I hear people still use GAME.

amazon is far far superior.

I only use them when they get exclusives. Like the metal gear rising steelbook. Otherwise it's shopto for me.

I really hoped that when GAME where on the edge of going under, that it would be the end of GAME getting exclusives.
#19memphis12Posted 2/9/2013 7:49:00 AM
Focian posted...

This.

I used to work at Game (for fun, kinda) & I would still recommend shopto.net by a mile. Game has resurrected once, but after another store near me closed down I think it will die off completely.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#20s2good(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:44:22 AM
The only reason i went with GAME and not just go asda was that they had the Limited Edition.
---
XBLIVE - Sonic B0000M NNID - Sonic_B0000M
PSN - Dragon--Punch STEAM - Sonic B0000M