This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last time i buy anything to do with 360 or any console from GAME UK.

#21chrcolPosted 2/12/2013 7:36:49 AM
s2good and haku ahh I see.

yeah they pulled the old lame retail exclusive stunt.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/375834/metal-gear-rising-european-limited-edition-pre-order-bonuses-revealed/

so to get the better armour and that steel case was 2 buy 2 copies of the game one from game and the other of zavvi both at inflated prices, very poor from the publishers.
#22abnergoinbigPosted 2/12/2013 7:42:47 AM
Akiba69 posted...
Wow you actually bought Dead Space 3 day 1? You poor, poor fool. Yikes.

lol you think Dead Space 3 is bad. You must have only played the demo you poor poor fool. Yikes.
#23Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 2/12/2013 9:55:49 AM
Winternova posted...
s2good posted...
no wonder whey

Did they have Wonder Curds, though?

Haha, i c wut u did thar
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#24liam_000Posted 2/12/2013 10:02:17 AM
GAME has always been really good where i live. Every preorder ive had with them has always come a day early.
---
gamertag; OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.
#25HakuPosted 2/12/2013 6:41:09 PM
chrcol posted...
s2good and haku ahh I see.

yeah they pulled the old lame retail exclusive stunt.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/375834/metal-gear-rising-european-limited-edition-pre-order-bonuses-revealed/

so to get the better armour and that steel case was 2 buy 2 copies of the game one from game and the other of zavvi both at inflated prices, very poor from the publishers.

I've done that :(. I have the special edition from Zavvi and the steelbook from GAME.

I got the special for 90 as they had a code for 10 off pre-orders, will end up with multiple skins (white armour, red armour, X2 Grayfox). Going to take one copy to cex, should get 30 or so for it, so not too bad.

Zavvi edition should have come with the steelbook though.