This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think the Nextbox will be another GIANT console?

#1blablablax17Posted 2/8/2013 8:38:08 AM
The first model Xbox 360 was HUGE! But the slim managed to reduce the size a little bit, and to an even bigger extent, the slim and super slim PS3 managed to reduce the size and weight considerably.

The Wii U (inb4lolwiiuisntnextgen) actually fit all that power in quite a compact console.
But I think that the Nextbox/PS4 will both be giant consoles when released, as well as loud and hot.
---
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '06.
#2SparkItUpPosted 2/8/2013 8:42:53 AM
It was so huge I could hardly fit it in my car. I mean seriously, it's no wonder so many of them had RRoD since we had to tie them down on top of our cars because they were so huge...Don't even get me started about fitting them through the front door...
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#3TantrumBullPosted 2/8/2013 8:47:43 AM
The xbox and 3DO come to mind for some reason.
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<
#4JenniferTatePosted 2/8/2013 8:59:25 AM
Like 'em loud and hot.
---
I'm takin' no direction and I walk-a real slow
For the words of oppression are go, go, go
#5ScymitePosted 2/8/2013 9:05:24 AM
The 1st xbox was a giant console, but I feel like the Xbox 360 is about average. The PS3 was bigger than the 360.

So no, it doesn't seem likely to be another GIANT console since it hasn't been in almost 8 years.
---
"I always found it both amusing and oddly appropriate that the rhetoric of the Information Age ended up being so... binary." -- Time_pants
#6EnemyWithin88Posted 2/8/2013 9:53:35 AM
The best is knowing full well how much your 360 weighs and hooking up your original xbox to play. I forgot how much they weighed
---
Play Slow Die Ignorant