This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Goldeneye Reloaded worth $20?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Goldeneye Reloaded worth $20?

User Info: Hungtotheover

Hungtotheover
3 years ago#1
Just want a fun fps.
Conkers Bad Fur Day is one bad ass game.

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
3 years ago#2
no, surprisingly the wii version is better. I dunno why but i hate the 360 version. and I'm a frame rate whore.
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#3
The Darkness 2 is $10 at best buy at the moment. Get that.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: arrseetee

arrseetee
3 years ago#4
RDR GOTY is on amazon for 20$ is my suggestion. I played and beat GE Remake on the Wii, but other than the minor nostalga its hard to recomend it tbh.
Happy Holidays Faqs :D

User Info: OatsTheWandrer

OatsTheWandrer
3 years ago#5
The single-player is about the length of Call of Duty/Battlefield 3, and the checkpoints and final boss are kinda cheap. Still, it has a few cool ideas. You can set your health to work exactly as it did in the N64 game, and if you plan on playing multiplayer (it supports up to 4 player split-screen), some of the modes are a riot. For instance, you can't stop moving for more than 3 seconds or so, or players will kill each other if they touch. If you're in it just for SP, I'd say pass. If you have a few friends to split-screen with (I'd imagine the online servers are barren), consider it.
thegamefanatics.com United We Game!

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
3 years ago#6
GameStop has the same price for new and used right now....

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/xbox-360?nav=16k-3-goldeneye,28zu0,1385
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Goldeneye Reloaded worth $20?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived