This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So 40% of the console gamers here won't be on the forums next year?

#1GoIrish80Posted 2/8/2013 2:33:26 PM
Lol, yeah right.

You all talk tough but when it comes time for you to be in the store staring at the new Xbox, you won't be able to resist. They've got you in the palm of their hand, and they know it.

The system could be $500, not have an optical drive, not play used games, and require Xbox Live to even USE the system and at least 60% of you would still buy it.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#2Banana_ManaPosted 2/8/2013 2:36:06 PM
I'll be here - I might not be on the Durango board, but I'll most definitely be here.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#3Carte360Posted 2/8/2013 2:36:37 PM
It would be nice. But the trolls who picked that option will come back, sadly. They always come back.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#4TheFeshPincePosted 2/8/2013 2:48:10 PM
I'll be here, too, but most likely on the PC boards. :3
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#5TrickyPonyPosted 2/8/2013 2:55:44 PM
Honestly? $500, no optical drive, no used games, and XBL requirement? Yeah I'd still purchase. I prefer DD, I rarely buy used games, and I've been a paying member of XBL for over 5 years. The only thing I don't like is the $500 price tag but if the console has enough capabilities and the games, sure.
#6_LordAndSaviorPosted 2/8/2013 4:10:26 PM
Lolno I would be all up on the Wii U.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#7GGearXPosted 2/8/2013 4:11:46 PM
_LordAndSavior posted...

My lord and savior knows best.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#8the36thchamberPosted 2/8/2013 4:17:23 PM
im peeerfectly fine with the graphics and games of this gen.considering the fact that nobody seems to suspect nothing more than top notch pc graphics whats to resist.i have to be blown away by a system the same way i always have i dont buy cell phone upgrades
---
2013 Hype Dogs: Naruto UNS3,Metal Gear Rising,Castlevania LOS2,Crysis 3
GT-xNinjaScrollx
#9Solid SonicPosted 2/8/2013 4:44:33 PM
Do you think I care about any of you? Feh. My CONSUMER RIGHTS are more important to me as a gamer than the community of some game website.
---
I can't believe I have to waste my signature to tell people New Super Mario Bros. could be a lot better.
#10WinternovaPosted 2/8/2013 4:47:29 PM
GGearX posted...
_LordAndSavior posted...

My lord and savior knows best.

Yes. Yes, I do.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)