This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this a decent deal for an xbox360?..

#1Carte360Posted 2/8/2013 3:02:00 PM
Xbox360 Elite, 250gig, Kinect, 2 controllers, a few games mostly sports, $200.

Decent or nah?
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#2Hucast9Posted 2/8/2013 3:02:55 PM
Carte360 posted...
Xbox360 Elite, 250gig, Kinect, 2 controllers, a few games mostly sports, $200.

Decent or nah?

If it's used, then it's not a good deal.
#3Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:04:42 PM
Used, but practically new.

I know the guy who owns it and it is in near perfect condition. I don't think he ever even used it, haha.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#4Brass_EyePosted 2/8/2013 3:04:43 PM
Yeah even used that's decent.
---
My last signature was modded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdK_TBrBGs&feature=relmfu
#5Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:05:58 PM
As a side note.

I already have an xbox360, Elite 120 gig, but the disc drive is crapping out and, well yeah...

How hard is to transfer my game licenses from 1 xbox360 to another?
---
#6M0NSTER_Posted 2/8/2013 3:10:26 PM(edited)
Carte360 posted...
As a side note.

I already have an xbox360, Elite 120 gig, but the disc drive is crapping out and, well yeah...

very easy just a go to the menu and click what items you want to transfer/redownload

on 2nd thought you might need to go to the website to actually perform the transfer, and keep in mind you can only transfer license once per year per item.
#7Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:12:18 PM
M0NSTER_ posted...
Carte360 posted...
As a side note.

very easy just a go to the menu and click what items you want to transfer/redownload

on 2nd thought you might need to go to the website to actually perform the transfer, and keep in mind you can only transfer license once per year per item.

Woah, better than I thought!

I thought you had to have that cord thing and connect both 360s and stuff...

I had an old white xbox360 with a 20gig hdd, it has some games I bought on it that I haven't played in years. I could go onto the xbox.com website and transfer those games onto my current 360? o:
---
#8lokinineteenPosted 2/8/2013 3:24:07 PM
M0NSTER is giving you half truths.

For license transfer just go to, Account - License Transfer.

Then redownload or just use a usb stick to move it all.

For the correct info visit - www.xbox.com/support/licensemigration.

Transfer content licences
You can transfer content licences from one console to another once every four months.
If your console was recently repaired, or if you’ve purchased a new console, use the licence transfer option on your console to transfer content licences. Here’s how:
* On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used to purchase the content.

* Go to the *Settings*, and then select *Account*.

* Go to *Your Billing Options*, and then select *Licence Transfer*.

* Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer the content licences.

After the licences have been transferred, you need to download the content again to update the local licences. This way the content can be used by other profiles on your console and when you’re not connected to Xbox LIVE.
For information about how to download previously purchased content, please see Buy and redownload content from Xbox LIVE
#9Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:34:19 PM(edited)
lokinineteen posted...
M0NSTER is giving you half truths.

For license transfer just go to, Account - License Transfer.

Then redownload or just use a usb stick to move it all.

For the correct info visit - www.xbox.com/support/licensemigration.

Transfer content licences
You can transfer content licences from one console to another once every four months.
If your console was recently repaired, or if you’ve purchased a new console, use the licence transfer option on your console to transfer content licences. Here’s how:
* On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used to purchase the content.

* Go to the *Settings*, and then select *Account*.

* Go to *Your Billing Options*, and then select *Licence Transfer*.

* Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer the content licences.

After the licences have been transferred, you need to download the content again to update the local licences. This way the content can be used by other profiles on your console and when you’re not connected to Xbox LIVE.
For information about how to download previously purchased content, please see Buy and redownload content from Xbox LIVE

This seems slightly abusable.

I bought a game on my friends xbox360, he doesn't have online, but I used my account.

So if I transfer the game BOTH of our xbox360s would have the game. Or does his 360 have to be connected to online when I do the transfer?

Perhaps this is all in the link you posted, I'll look and see if I can find it before anyone replies. xD
---
#10M0NSTER_Posted 2/8/2013 9:14:12 PM
didn't quite remember the full procedure and the 1 year thing is just what a xbox csr told me once.

if you transfer the game he loses the license on his xbox, However you can load your gamertag on your own console and just redownload the game free of charge.

The only catch is on your console the only way you can use the game is if you are logged in under your gamertag you bought the game with and connected online.