This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You know you're gonna buy the new console

#41hak145Posted 2/8/2013 8:14:29 PM
first of all, I dont see why everyone hates gamestop. Second of all, if they do this, I am getting the steambox or a gaming PC and a ps3.
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#42SnoogleDumplingPosted 2/8/2013 8:58:25 PM
I like how some people assume that just because you won't buy the next gen console it means you're quitting gaming. Excuse me? Are you really that stupid you do realize many people including myself collect older games which will keep me busy for a lifetime.
#43gogogodzillaPosted 2/9/2013 9:39:23 PM
oasisbeyond posted...
Whats funny is what did people do before gamestop? Buying used games in the 90's wasn't too popular, it was actually hard to find little stores and pawn shops that sell used games...

The problem Gamestop got too big and too greedy. I think everything in life needs to go back down and soon Gamestop will no longer exist and that's a good thing in the end for everyone. Savinf $2 to $5 on games... Is ridiculous. People talk like Gamestop sells used games $40 cheaper... They don't. If you see a used game for 14.99... Guess what... It's brand new for 19.99. Buy it new and you don't get some other persons greasy mess, and you can order it online to save some money for the bus, gaz or a cheese burger...

Either way, I will game on till I die, or don't care no more :)

What are you talking about? Back in the '90s, I went to the local Blockbuster and bought their used games. There was aways a bin with their surplus games from the shelves. They sold them to make room for the new games.
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#44singhellotakuPosted 2/10/2013 1:17:02 AM
I have no loyalty to microsoft, I love the 360, but if they pull that used game bs I'll be happy to go with sony or pc gaming next gen
#45_LordAndSaviorPosted 2/10/2013 1:18:34 AM
656stooge posted...
What are you going to do?

Play all the NES, SNES, MegaDrive, Gamecube, Wii, PC, Dreamcast, PS1-3, Xbox, 360 and DS/advance games that I've never played before.

And I'll alos get a Wii U and play the hell out of Xenoblade 2.

---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.