This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead Space 3 has something Borderlands 2 needs

#1mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/8/2013 8:03:43 PM
While crafting a weapon, the upper right of the screen features an animation of what the gun looks like while firing.

With all of the subtle differences in the weapons in BL2 it would by nice to have this quick reference menu feature. It would save so much time going through your weapons instead staring at just the stat(keep those btw) and then.having to equip each item. I love it.
---
I love video games : )
#2bluehat94Posted 2/8/2013 8:05:16 PM
I actually love trying out the different weapons in Borderlands 2, though that's just me.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#3Walkman_005Posted 2/8/2013 8:49:14 PM
The guns are so unique in BL2 that it would not suffice.

FOR EXAMPLE how would that show that moxxis bad touch is a vibrator as well as a gun. Or how would it show the slow effect the most annoying gun in the world has.
#4mrhappyguy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:17:11 PM
Walkman_005 posted...
The guns are so unique in BL2 that it would not suffice.

FOR EXAMPLE how would that show that moxxis bad touch is a vibrator as well as a gun. Or how would it show the slow effect the most annoying gun in the world has.

Subtext, under the stats. Sort of how the red text items work.
---
#5mrhappyguy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:19:50 PM
bluehat94 posted...
I actually love trying out the different weapons in Borderlands 2, though that's just me.

This could just be another option. I think that's what is so great about BL2. Everyone can play in their own way. You could still try out each weapon, and others could use the side animation to quick pick their weapons.
---
#6mrhappyguy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:19:51 AM
Bump
---