This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite male video game hero?

#31Banana_ManaPosted 2/9/2013 3:03:37 AM
Snow from FFXIII...

Haha - I jest, I hate that one dimensional d-bag.

Serious answer: 47
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#32lebronwadeboshPosted 2/9/2013 3:04:35 AM
Dante (DmC)
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, FarCry(2004), Gears of War
#33SHAO-KhanPosted 2/9/2013 3:22:43 AM
Nathan Drake - Uncharted
Chris Redfield - Biohazard
Zhao Yun - Dynasty Warriors
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
#34NejiHyuga900Posted 2/9/2013 5:49:06 AM
Link from The Legend of Zelda franchise.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#35kungfucolinPosted 2/9/2013 5:57:52 AM
Monkey from Enslaved.
---
Latest Video: DmC gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhOpvyxuhiM
#36CyricsServantPosted 2/9/2013 6:01:31 AM
The Bhaalspawn / Gorion's Ward from Baldur's Gate. Both versions of him (e.g. paladin and lawful evil conjurer).
#37DonomegaPosted 2/9/2013 6:12:33 AM
Larry from Leisure Suit Larry 1-7
---
Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 640K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
#38Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:20:14 AM
lowuw posted...
Ryu is a bad ass. Looks cool and kick ass, what more do you want.

Heh, I was very tired last night, I thought we we're talking about Ryu from street fighter. xD

I'm slow sometimes.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#39Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:21:58 AM
memphis12 posted...
Yuri (Tales Of Vesperia) he's a hero but isn't afraid to be bad a** & get his hands dirty.

Good pick, that is one of the rare few games where the hero actually goes out and murders people, hah.

I really liked that about the story, too bad it went pretty downhill by part 3.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#40Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:24:10 AM
Billy_Delicious posted...
Well... I just can't make up my mind, Zach. There has been a huge amount of great male heroes in gaming over the years, but my favourite has to be Phoenix Wright, eponymous protagonist of his series, first envisioned by Capcom on the Gameboy Advance in 2001, later ported to DS in the west some years later. The character is just superbly written, with the many subtle layers of his characterisation as well as moments of laugh out loud humour and references endearing him to audiences worldwide. You have to agree, right Zach?

Or maybe you'd prefer Miles Edgeworth or another one of the wonderful characters from the PW universe? But just for variety, who is your favourite character from a different series? Wait, don't tell me- of course! Clear as a crisp spring morning! It just has to be... Steiner from Final Fantasy 9? Yes, his development is just superb, featuring as the blindly loyal comic relief character but ending up as one of the most enjoyable characters in a JRPG we've ever seen.

Or maybe I'm forgetting somebody else, Zach?

Hahaha, very good! I can actually picture York saying that driving from one place to another.
---