This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: What's the Greatest XBOX 360 Exclusive game of all-time?

#71Kingmichael1337Posted 2/9/2013 2:40:23 PM
Gears of War 3, which, for whatever reason, isn't on the list, even though its inferior predecessor is, along with a handful of games no one cares about.

I'll never understand how it is that people like the Halo series better than the Gears of War series. Their stories are about equally pointless, and they're both games about dudebro soldiers fighting otherworldly creatures, but the combat in Gears is just way more intense, exciting, etc. Halo combat is so slow and excessively noob-friendly; the skill floor is so high and the skill ceiling/cap is so low.

Dance Central 3 is my second favorite. Srsly, Gears of War and Dance Central are the only IPs for which I might consider buying a Microsoft console in the upcoming gen.
---
I'M GAY.
#72Jon_GodPosted 2/10/2013 12:01:56 AM
TeraPatrick2008 posted...
Jon_God posted...
As someone who rarely uses his 360, and in the end was highly disappointed in it...

Alan Wake, a story based game, great writing, great pacing, very interesting overall. Without this, I would have regretted buying my 360.

It's exclusive on PC also

/sarcasm

Yeah, but the PC isn't a console, I own it on PC too.

When I bought Alan Wake, it wasn't on PC, and when I beat Alan Wake, it still wasn't on PC. Had it been on PC at the time, I might not have played it, thinking I'd wait and get it there, and probably never get around to it.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#732DshmuploverPosted 2/10/2013 6:58:41 PM(edited)
flame030191 posted...
2Dshmuplover posted...
Forza Motorsport 4. The best overall racing game and simulator I've ever played regardless of platform. Utterly embarrasses Gran Turismo 5 in almost every way possible.

I dont feel this way. The online in Forza was better, but GT5's single player challenged me much more. Considering i dont play those games for multiplayer, GT5 was much more enjoyable to me.

Nor do I except from perhaps Rivals mode from time to time and FM4 has been far more rewarding single player. It's packed to brim with content. GT5 is kind of a broken mess and boring to play after a while for me anyway.
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
#74PerfectZer0Posted 2/10/2013 8:32:32 PM
Bullet Soul
---
I'll be at my favorite space pub, drinking Strongbow, and playing Bullet Soul. ~Cheers to you awesome spaceship shooter!!~
#75mcdermott13Posted 2/10/2013 8:39:04 PM
Was Condemned an exclusive?? I would go with that one.....
#76MatrixAndrAIaPosted 2/10/2013 9:18:16 PM
TeraPatrick2008 posted...
Rumble Roses XX

Haha, **** yeah man, **** yeah. I still love that game. =)
---
Your name is sung and tattooed now on my heart - here I will carry you forever
Carry Tori Amos
#77DrFeelgood1984Posted 2/10/2013 9:20:11 PM
Gears of War 3 is the answer, but it isn't on your list.