This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

it show xbox only cares fps huh?

#1policemenmanPosted 2/9/2013 4:34:50 AM
example would be metal gear rising's board. the ps3 already had 300+pages on it while xbox got only 100+. same for the upcoming naruto game only 12 pages for the board of xbox while the ps3 got 400+ pages on their naruto's board.. so do you think people who own xbox doesnt really care on other genres rather than fps? hated to see rpgs/fighting games of xbox are so dead on boards compare to ps3's board in that genre. (i own xbox but i still care for the other genre). so what are your thoughts?
---
snake can you read me.. Snake SNAKE! *turun tun tun* (gunfire sfx)
#2darkharePosted 2/9/2013 4:38:32 AM
i think ppl on the xbox are just bored of the majority of japanese games, other then a very few break out games japanese games really arent offering anything in innovation.
---
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.
#3Delta ZeroPosted 2/9/2013 4:38:55 AM
It's not about the genre. Those games just suck.
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/xXDelta%20ZeroXx/tempo/card.png
#4policemenman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 4:44:53 AM
Delta Zero posted...
It's not about the genre. Those games just suck.

only curious why they still develop those games on xbox when no one buying those games. as they knew most who own an xbox only buys an fps game.
---
#5chrcolPosted 2/9/2013 4:49:30 AM
darkhare explain?

you think a annual refresh of COD is innovating?

TO be fair the OP is right, compare xbox360 ff13 board to the ps3.
#6Delta ZeroPosted 2/9/2013 4:50:05 AM
Most who buy PS3 also buy fps games. Whether we like it or not FPS are one of the favorite genres for gamers.

Also, the games mentioned do sell, which is why they make them. Maybe they aren't multi-million sellers like CoD or Halo, but they do well enough to warrant more games to be made.
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/xXDelta%20ZeroXx/tempo/card.png
#7CapwnDPosted 2/9/2013 4:58:22 AM
as they knew most who own an xbox only buys an fps game.

Why you continue be so generalizing and ignorant?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#8bossk5Posted 2/9/2013 5:00:36 AM
CaPwnD posted...

Because he's trolling. Plain and simple.....

How many exclusive FPS are there on the ps3 again TC?
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#9policemenman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:01:28 AM
chrcol posted...
darkhare explain?

you think a annual refresh of COD is innovating?

TO be fair the OP is right, compare xbox360 ff13 board to the ps3.

yeah maybe he's right that jrpg isnt quite well on xbox owners(but not me). example on what you said the comparison of ff13's board. it triples the amount of pages in ps3. same as other rpgs. while in fps games our boards got multiple numbers than ps3.. it shows that people who own xbox only cared for fps. but still just curious on why they still make those type games on xbox while the sales are very low compare to ps3's sales. they could just release it only on ps3 where they can save much more money than releasing it on a console(that most people only cared for fps) and getting low sales. hmm. curious
---
#10policemenman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:08:28 AM
bossk5 posted...
CaPwnD posted...

Because he's trolling. Plain and simple.....

How many exclusive FPS are there on the ps3 again TC?

quite a few. as the board pages/sales of the fps games on xbox and with the comparison of rpg's its quite a difference and most of the fps is in favor of xbox. btw not ignorant just having some questions/curiosity. im not kidding around just curious on why they still make games such as that on xbox if the sales isn't quite high and just the comparison of rpg's board. its a lot dead compare to ps3's board.
---