This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

it show xbox only cares fps huh?

#11darkharePosted 2/9/2013 5:13:09 AM(edited)
bossk5 posted...
CaPwnD posted...
as they knew most who own an xbox only buys an fps game.

Why you continue be so generalizing and ignorant?

Because he's trolling. Plain and simple.....

How many exclusive FPS are there on the ps3 again TC?

pretty much this, all the topic creator is doing is trying to pick a fight. throughout this whole gen its been common knowledge that japanese developers are still stuck in the ps2 gen, and ppl wonder why their games arent selling well in the west?

---
micro-transactions in $60.00 retail games, it will get worse devs are just boiling the frog slowly so we dont notice.
#12ChuckyPosted 2/9/2013 5:09:17 AM
policemenman posted...
chrcol posted...
darkhare explain?

you think a annual refresh of COD is innovating?

TO be fair the OP is right, compare xbox360 ff13 board to the ps3.

yeah maybe he's right that jrpg isnt quite well on xbox owners(but not me). example on what you said the comparison of ff13's board. it triples the amount of pages in ps3. same as other rpgs. while in fps games our boards got multiple numbers than ps3.. it shows that people who own xbox only cared for fps. but still just curious on why they still make those type games on xbox while the sales are very low compare to ps3's sales. they could just release it only on ps3 where they can save much more money than releasing it on a console(that most people only cared for fps) and getting low sales. hmm. curious

I guess they make enough money of the 360 version too justify releasing it. And GameFAQS isn't the only place for games you know, just because less people on this site buy jrpgs doesn't mean that every 360 owner dislikes them.
---
Oh, that's good! Fantastic, that is, twenty minutes to save the world, and I've got a Post Office. And it's shut. - The Doctor
#13CapwnDPosted 2/9/2013 5:19:03 AM(edited)
Hey policemenman you sound like you real smart, have the world figured out because you looked at number of posts on message board. Real smart salary you sound educated.

why if xbox only buy fps pew pew is the sales in North America higher for Baynoetta xbox 360 than on PS3. I thought only xbox buy fps pew pew man.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#14lokinineteenPosted 2/9/2013 5:27:14 AM
No it doesnt TC. For certain games like rpgs if I wanna go to a forum for it & the board is more active PS3 side then Ill use their board to read/discuss it. A lot of PC guys/girls frequent our boards as they are more active. Better to visit a board with FAQs & knowledgeable people on another platforms board. For example when I was playing Dark Souls I checked the Xbox board, no FAQ & even though things were being discussed, it was slow. Checked fhe PS3 board & there were FAQs stickied, way more active & even people discussing the Xbox version & how active the game was.
#15KtuluheroIIPosted 2/9/2013 5:29:25 AM
They donít think it be like it is, but it do.
---
http://i.imgur.com/47zOc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MsEGm.jpg
#16Bs-KILLPosted 2/9/2013 5:31:40 AM
CaPwnD posted...
Hey policemenman you sound like you real smart, have the world figured out because you looked at number of posts on message board. Real smart salary you sound educated.

why if xbox only buy fps pew pew is the sales in North America higher for Baynoetta xbox 360 than on PS3. I thought only xbox buy fps pew pew man.

this.
#17CapwnDPosted 2/9/2013 5:36:55 AM
Anybody want to guess if the topic creator will try to tackle my question and actually use some brain function?

or will he stick to his dumb generalizations based on the number of posts on a message board?

My guess is the guy has the attention span of a squirrel and already has his mouth full of nuts from some other bad logic tree.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#18Bs-KILLPosted 2/9/2013 5:46:27 AM
CaPwnD posted...
Anybody want to guess if the topic creator will try to tackle my question and actually use some brain function?

or will he stick to his dumb generalizations based on the number of posts on a message board?

My guess is the guy has the attention span of a squirrel and already has his mouth full of nuts from some other bad logic tree.

it seems the TC's comparison is ughh.. he makes a FACT base on what he saw instead of an opinon.. It seems he didnt even think twice/do further research on posting this kind of topic.
#19TantrumBullPosted 2/9/2013 6:03:24 AM
Don't play many shooters but I am tired of how japanese games have mostly under-aged boys and girls that form some ragtag group that go out and save the world from some corny bad guy with a stupid voice.
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<
#20triple sPosted 2/9/2013 6:08:43 AM
There are more hardcore PS3 fans on Gamefaqs, simply put.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22