This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has a game ever made you quit

#21CaseyJonezPosted 2/9/2013 1:49:11 PM
Skyrim. Such an unpolished mess. Too many bugs still existing more than a year later and after several patches.
---
Signature pending mod approval.
#22MrluzoPosted 2/9/2013 1:55:21 PM
Skyrim and Braid.
#23sonicteam2k1Posted 2/9/2013 1:58:46 PM
otisanime posted...
Darksiders, the first one, I stopped early on and just sold it because I could not stand the frequency of fighting. It was like every 10 steps you took, 200 enemies would fight you.

OVER. AND OVER. AND OVER. AND OVER. AND OVER.
AND OVER AND OVER ANDOVERANDOVERANDOVERANDOVERANDOVERANDOVERANDOVERANDOVER

God, that game made me so mad. I was expecting to love it :(

man a little while after that it's the complete opposite. you don't have enough enemies to kill. This goes for both games. tons of moves but nothing to fight.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#24kingwutuguPosted 2/9/2013 4:47:32 PM
i hate a game i love, Monster Madness, I kept going til the glitches let me beat the game, I quit when i got to frustrated and got back on the next day.
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#25Dragon NexusPosted 2/9/2013 5:09:10 PM
I don't think I've played many completely irredeemable games.
Even my copy of Rise of the Robots I can say I like the graphics and the music.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#26JTC87Posted 2/9/2013 5:22:05 PM
AlkalineKitten posted...
Old Republic's texture fiasco at launch.

What texture fiasco? I played for weeks when the game launched and never had any texture issues.
#27sonicteam2k1Posted 2/9/2013 6:16:29 PM(edited)
Devil May Cry 1 is about to be on that list. Game for some reason just isn't fun. It's feeling like a chore to finish.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#28TheWaitingPosted 2/9/2013 5:57:13 PM
I've never had a game make me rage quit in all of my gaming years....until last year...when I picked up gundam crossfire for 10 bux thinking it can't be too bad, I love gundam.......rage quit on the first mission out of the tutorial.
---
GAMERTAG:SollessWarrior
#29scoobydoobydontPosted 2/9/2013 6:00:51 PM
Bionicle Heroes
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#30MasturCheeffPosted 2/9/2013 6:04:09 PM
Only once. Gran Tourismo 5. I won it a few years back during the subway thing. I just didn't like anything about the game. I kept playing thinking that it would get better but after 20 in game hours, it didn't.

I always research and try demos of different IPs before I buy them so it has never happened with a game I bought for myself.
---
I r guy.