This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct.... What do you think?

#1SAMCROftwPosted 2/9/2013 11:38:15 AM
After watching the gameplay trailer, I thought it might be a decent game... But then I saw that Activision was behind it. Now I'm skeptical. Sigh.... I'm just worried this is another attempt to milk a successful series... What does everyone else think about it?
#2TheRobPosted 2/9/2013 11:40:57 AM
Looks like garbage, like a cheap cash in.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#3assassin243Posted 2/9/2013 11:41:27 AM
I think it could be ok, im certainley intrested in it
#4SSJGrimReaperPosted 2/9/2013 11:42:08 AM
PASS

Lee+Clem tag-team for life
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
#5SparkItUpPosted 2/9/2013 11:42:56 AM
TheRob posted...
Looks like garbage, like a cheap cash in.

---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#6Chrispy3367Posted 2/9/2013 11:44:01 AM
The 5 minute trailer in the town actually looked kinda cool. I don't plan on buying it though.
---
Looks like he's sleeping with the ultimate failure!
#7SoF-RamboPosted 2/9/2013 11:46:28 AM
I think they should've given a different publisher the rights to TWD.

Most Activision-published games just give me this vibe, like "See my name? You should buy me because of it!" or "Meh, You'll end up buying me because, what else is gonna take your money?"
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
#8SparkItUpPosted 2/9/2013 11:48:36 AM
to be honest, i don't really enjoy zombie games...because they always break the rules of zombies in them. The biggest being, if they bite you, you are going to turn as well...

I understand it is done in the interest of fun...but for those that really enjoy zombie movies, it's just a major buzz kill that a health pack or whatever heals you from a zombie bite. Also, another one that is broken frequently is that everyone knows that it is a headshot that kills a zombie (or burning them). Anymore if you put enough bullets in their arms, legs or torso, that kills them as well...Again I understand it is done in the interest of fun..but if there are zombies in a game or movie, there are "rules" that should be followed when it comes to zombie lore. Personally I would take a much harder game that followed the lore more closely, than the stuff they always put out.
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#9HajimeNoIppoPosted 2/9/2013 11:49:30 AM
Pass
#10pandoraorbPosted 2/9/2013 11:57:46 AM
Prediction...pain.

4.5s incoming.
---
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!