This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct.... What do you think?

#71GGearXPosted 2/14/2013 1:12:53 PM
bossk5 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
Das right. Suck on dat.

Don't equate the fact that he got sick of dealing with your silly s*** to you " winning" some sort of epic Internet argument.

The majority of the posters in here know what you are.

Know what?
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#72SAMCROftw(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 1:13:36 PM
bossk5 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
Das right. Suck on dat.

Don't equate the fact that he got sick of dealing with your silly s*** to you " winning" some sort of epic Internet argument.

The majority of posters in here couldn't read my posts carefully. Even you failed at that. Lol
#73bossk5Posted 2/14/2013 1:17:50 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
bossk5 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
Das right. Suck on dat.

The majority of posters in here couldn't read my posts carefully. Even you failed at that. Lol

I understand perfectly, you are not special.

There are many of you on this board....sadly.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#74DyingPancakePosted 2/14/2013 1:26:43 PM
lol

I can't believe you bumped this worthless topic after almost a week of no one posting
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#75NemerlightPosted 2/14/2013 1:27:24 PM
bossk5 posted...
Brass_Eye posted...
So I shouldn't buy a game just because someone else doesn't like it? So far Activision haven't made a game I dislike so why would I not buy it?

You're fine, if you like them and want to support them that's your F****** business.

Don't pay any attention to some self righteous douche telling you otherwise.

---
Chivarly: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
#76homestylesPosted 2/14/2013 2:13:39 PM
It is just me or does just about every topic on GameFAQs these days go off the rails almost immediately?
#77SAMCROftw(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 3:48:25 PM
homestyles posted...
It is just me or does just about every topic on GameFAQs these days go off the rails almost immediately?

Just another day on buttmadfaqs lol
#78zinsindettaPosted 2/15/2013 4:44:02 PM
I think I like what I have seen enough to preorder it already. Hope it is good. No multiplayer is a big plus already!
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#79azam1213Posted 2/17/2013 3:38:22 AM
From what I've seen it seems pretty bad, but i hope it turns out well
#80DynheartPosted 2/17/2013 5:16:34 AM
If the person is intrigued by the game, and likes the company, who cares? Let them. Just because you have your ideals on why the industry is falling apart, doesn't mean you have to press it on someone because they show a little enthusiasm at a game.

There are many factors that are wrong with the gaming industry. Brand loyalty isn't one of them. Attacking people because they are, however, is but one issue: The gamer's. We just can't let people like what they want. Be it Activision loyalist. Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo loyalist.
Gamer's think their brand is better, and HAVE to push their idea's and gaming philosophies onto other gamer's. If the other guy/gal disagree's? We get threads like this, or worse.

If it happens face to face? People actually hit each over this crap; over video games. Why can't I just play CoD/GoW/Mario and be left alone with out some dude telling me it sucks, and if I don't agree? He get's all bent out of shape? I've seen seen physical encounters ensue over video games....., and it was over a petty argument: Halo 2 VS Halo 3. How it go to that point is beyond me...but that's my point.

Like I said, though. Think brand loyalty is an issue? That's been around with everything known to mankind. The bigger picture is US, the gamer. Then it only goes up from there...(it's not like the media helps...they instigate just as much).
---
Currently playing: Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper, NSMBU
NNID // XBL: Dynheart